Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

Well, I can't resist more... AN AVATAR EDITING CONTEST!!! So, post here avatars / pictures that you want to enter into the contest. There will be two sections:

• Official contest: edit the original SSNTails LaLaLaa! avatar.
  • Alternative - Variantions: instead of edit the SSNTails' avatar, create avatars based on it.

NOTE: avatars and pictures already posted and / or posted outside this topic will automatically enter.

The page: http://fenixworld.se32.com/e107_plugins/kig_menu/index.php?view=album&albumId=37 for see the avatars / pictures that already entered.

The prize: eeeeeh... *going to searching something in my trash*

wow...555th post...kewlz :D

Anyways, heres my submission:
lalala1dd.png

Arn't i evil? :twisted: tell me im evil! IT IS EVIL! SAY IT NOW! :evil:

I have another entry!

bigboi8sq.gif

I'm sure Omega (And possibly Mystic) will get a kick from this.

This is not funny. If you were at least going to take away my avatar leave me a note or something. I could go back and compress the image you know.

akirahedgehog said:
This is not funny. If you were at least going to take away my avatar leave me a note or something. I could go back and compress the image you know.
I don't see why I should do more work than I have to dealing with someone who refuses to read the rules and doesn't want to be arsed to look at the filesize before uploading and connecting it to the forums.

It's a week-long removal. Do it again after you get it back and it's permanent.

Removing it and making it so you can't change it for about a week is more than enough for someone to figure out that they had their privileges revoked.

Uh, no. If Mystic allowed Akira to get away with that sort of thing, people would complain about him not letting anyone else slide with their avatar, and it gets utterly annoying after a while. Either Akira broke the avatar rule or not, and he did.

heres my second entry:
wahey9qr.png

I noticed under my first entry you put "made by our friend Spazzo." Kewlzie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back