Sonic PSP and Sonic Collection 2 announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
sf_mario.jpg

Notice the lack of "lack of "4"ness".

And no that isn't a mock-up- unlike the ones Chao Zero posted

They're the original colors of the Super Famicom controller. We got lame purple ones instead.

Okay, so you win there, I'll admit it. But that came out directly after Super Mario Bros. 3. It'd be very, very out-of-place for Sonic the Hedgehog 4 to come out 12+ years AFTER Sonic the Hedgehog 3, WITH only a jillion canon titles tossed inbetween. Stop hoping for it, it won't happen.

Actually, I have some SNES controllers that don't have purple buttons, they are colored like it is at the top of that box. The buttons also stick out instead of cave in. I think it was called a Super Pad or something.

I'm hoping that, if Sonic CD is included, that they allow the option to toggle between the Spencer Nilsen and Naofumi Hataya soundtracks. I certainly prefer the former, especially both versions of Sonic Boom (with a few exceptional tracks by Naofumi Hataya). However, other than that, this would probably be the very reason why I'll buy a Gamecube over a PS2. Maybe.

I suppose that the American / European version of Sonic CD is included, and not the Japanse version... Remember that SoJ haven't participed in this collection.

Sik said:
I suppose that the American / European version of Sonic CD is included, and not the Japanse version... Remember that SoJ haven't participed in this collection.

I believe that the European version had the same Japenese music.

I believe that European version had the American tracks... Hovewer, it's an American game, not an European game...

Europe got the Japanese soundtrack. And the website that posted this info recently admitted this info was false; they bought the magizine for themselves recently and there was no info on this what so ever. Silly of them not to verify this before posting on their website.

"NO SONIC CD FOR YOU!"

NO SONIC CD FOR ME?º
BUHAHHH!!!
Anyway It would had be cool they compiled betas and only-japan-released
sonic games.
Well I don't own any of those consoles, so i will never see those games except in the web.

firemario1001 said:
And the website that posted this info recently admitted this info was false.

Now I gotta fsck someone up.

EDIT: 275th post! W00t! *I gotta stop doing this.....* And Firemario, 350 post! YAY! * :roll: *

Wha! I made another post! 56 messagges! I'm the greatest guy on this world!!!

Nah ;P

Shadow Hog said:
Okay, so you win there, I'll admit it. But that came out directly after Super Mario Bros. 3. It'd be very, very out-of-place for Sonic the Hedgehog 4 to come out 12+ years AFTER Sonic the Hedgehog 3, WITH only a jillion canon titles tossed inbetween. Stop hoping for it, it won't happen.
No, no, no. What SEGA does is try to name *every* sonic game that comes out Sonic 4, but then someone there says, "Hey! I thought of a better name than dumb ol' Sonic 4... How about Heroes?" Then, everyone likes it, so they change it from Sonic 4 to Sonic Heroes.

EDIT: 2047th post! One shy of 2^11!

hotdog003 said:
Shadow Hog said:
No, no, no. What SEGA does is try to name *every* sonic game that comes out Sonic 4, but then someone there says, "Hey! I thought of a better name than dumb ol' Sonic 4... How about Heroes?" Then, everyone likes it, so they change it from Sonic 4 to Sonic Heroes.
All of we know that Sonic Crackers was Sonic 4 (and was started developed in 1994, like Sonic 3). Hovewer, a long time ago, I believed that Sonic & Knuckles was Sonic 4. ;)

Sonic 6 Jam??? The Mario Bros from Nes copy but using Sonic???

PS: I have the cartidge.

YEAH!!! That one KEWLs!! IT RULS!!!!

Misspeled in purppouse, just in case anyone gets angry at ME.

Shadow Hog said:
It'd be very, very out-of-place for Sonic the Hedgehog 4 to come out 12+ years AFTER Sonic the Hedgehog 3, WITH only a jillion canon titles tossed inbetween. Stop hoping for it, it won't happen.

Nintendo is making a new Super Mario Bros. game for the DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back