Shadow Spin-off Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a picture of eggman in a dress but it was so poorly drawn my rabbit could have done better. :|

teddy-roosevelt.jpg

Will this do?

The article said:
As always though, we remain open-minded and won't give you definitive reactions until we've played it.
I'm glad there are people who are keeping an open mind about this. :)
I'd imagine there are some people out there going "OMG DONT BUY IT IT WILL B TERIBUL!!1" :roll:

SS are a bunch of idiots in my opinion. They are heavily biased for some god only knows reason.

as a matter of fact, I've noticed a big dilemma in two of the major gaming communities. Megaman and Sonic. the Sonic community hates how the Megaman community works, and the Megaman community hates how the Sonic community works. The Sonic community can't stand how Megaman fans place themselves in roles, as their own characters, and try to fix the story of the games by explaining it in "pathetic comics", as well as this thing about people roleplaying as there characters sometimes. The Megaman community hates how disorganized that Sonic fans are, and how almost none of them can agree on one thing without some fight breaking loose. A major sign of this is when the news hit about the "Shadow The Hedgehog" game.
and so I ask, why can't we just get along?

because they think they're better than us. they wont accept the fact that SONIC IS WAY BETTER AND COOLER THAN SILLY OLD MEGAMAN!!!!!

I like Sonic and Mega Man, actually. Quite a bit. What rivalry are we speaking of here? I've never known one to exist.

It exists in the deepest, darkest regions of n00b land. Don't step, son.

I am trying to keep an open mind on this. It is very sad to see how many people react to this early trailer. The entire Sonic Communtity has gone insane. Be patient and wait for more information and dont judge it until you have played it. The entire Sonic Community seems to be spilting into two pieces.

*By Ritz*

I'm kidding. This probably will be playable, if you ask me. At times, I enjoy some parts of Sonic Heroes, so I'm sure this can't be too bad. Either way, I'll wind up bying it anyway, because I'm a whore.

You seem pretty sure about that. This Shadow game will inevitably be the nail in the coffin of the franchise, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back