srb2 workbench crash problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

krustyb1

every time I try to edit a texture it crashes. I have it configured the same way that is stated on the wiki page. do I have bad luck or something?

you know what because no one can figure out why I can't make srb2 maps I'm just going to stick with making doom maps.

Just don't use Workbench, because it's not done? SRB2DB and SRB2DB2 are better options. You should try SRB2DB first, though, as it builds nodes without error on large maps unlike SRB2DB2.

Just don't use Workbench, because it's not done? SRB2DB and SRB2DB2 are better options. You should try SRB2DB first, though, as it builds nodes without error on large maps unlike SRB2DB2.

I already had some experiences with Nodes in DB2 :3
That's actually pretty fun when you realize that this thing JUST FUCKED UP 2 HOURS OF WORK X)

I can't use either of those because the maps they make arn't compatible with the new version of srb2. and the first one dosen't work for me. I get the 50003 error that I mentioned in my other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back