problem with the srb2 doom builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

krustyb1

it used to work just fine but I updated it for the newest version of srb2 and now I get the error message:

run time error 50003
unexpected error

does anyone know how to fix this?

Anyways Krustyb, what do you use? Windows XP, Vista, 7...? I think the situation you are describing sounds extremely familiar to something that happened to me before.

I have windows 7.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

well... i don't know. just download doom builder 2.

I just tried that and it wont let me because I get an error message saying that it can't read the source file.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I'm not sure how compatible or incompatible Doom Builder 2 is with Sonic Robo Blast 2, but either way I'd recommend Sonic Robo Blast 2 Doom Builder 2.0, or Sonic Robo Blast 2 WorkBench. I've only used the latter, though.

is the srb2 doom builder 2.0 compatible with the new version of srb2 or is it just for srb2cb. as for the srb2 workbench, it gives me an error message saying:

unable to load map configurations. please make sure at least one valid configuration exists in the map config directory. the -c parameter may be used to specify a custom directory.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Have you tried updating your installation of Visual Basic Common Controls?

how do I do that?

is the srb2 doom builder 2.0 compatible with the new version of srb2 or is it just for srb2cb.
Yes, it is compatible with 2.1, if given a proper configuration file. I have no idea if a 2.1 configuration exists for Sonic Robo Blast 2 Doom Builder 2.0, though.

as for the srb2 workbench, it gives me an error message saying:
unable to load map configurations. please make sure at least one valid configuration exists in the map config directory. the -c parameter may be used to specify a custom directory.
Try actually reading the Wiki page instead of only installing the program itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back