I can't seem to find SRB2.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyrus

I don't know. What the topic says, but I've tryed google and searched the forum. Nothing. I just need it to run my sonic riders mod. If someone could post a link or something, that would be helpful.

What SRB2Riders is really looking for, if I'm not mistaken, is srb2.srb. You need to put SRB2Riders in the same directory as SRB2.

Oh... I see. I had to put it in the same folder as SRB2. How dumb am I? On second thouhg, dont answer that.

mephiles576 said:
Oh... I see. I had to put it in the same folder as SRB2. How dumb am I? On second thought, dont answer that.
Sorry answering it anyway. Dumb enough to not put a mod that uses the same external resources in the same folder.

lol not me

lol not me. i was never wrong with putting bonuses in. when i dled the gamew the first time, i placed it randomly & then dled my first WAD, known as supersonic.wad. then my first mod was Mystic Realm. placed them both into my SRB2 folder, played it, success. & no readme.txt was involved.
prove that i was not a noob when i first started playing SRB2

Re: lol not me

DarkSagaFromSegaLMA0 said:
lol not me. i was never wrong with putting bonuses in. when i dled the gamew the first time, i placed it randomly & then dled my first WAD, known as supersonic.wad. then my first mod was Mystic Realm. placed them both into my SRB2 folder, played it, success. & no readme.txt was involved.
prove that i was not a noob when i first started playing SRB2
You tried to report me for telling you to alt f4 if you fall on a special stage. You're not a noobie but a n00b.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back