Turret Ring (turretring.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING!
I did not copy the engineer WAD. This is completely made from scratch. No WAD was used in the making of this SOC.

Anways...

Yes, I'm still making SOCs. I think the title gave it away. I could make a HUGE post, detailing everything about this but, Long story short: Red rings spawn turrets. Best used in match.

Screenshot-ness
srb20000uc4.png

Download

srb2addontaghr1.png

EDIT: Sorry about the huge pictures, didn't know that they were THAT big.

this just made my day. it's pretty fun shooting 5 rings and then run n' jump for your live :P. i will use this in a lot of netgames.

Uhh... Won't this just make match harder? After all, there is NO way to get rid of the turrets, and they can be annoying when typing or sniping. (WOOHOO Unintended rhyme!) This SOC will just make match harder, because you will keep on losing your rings, and then get shot by some other player, which spawns turrets with their rings, that shoot them, and someone shoots that player, which spawns more turrets... You get the point.

And with that, I give this SOC:

AWARD-1.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!

WAD master said:
Uhh... Won't this just make match harder? After all, there is NO way to get rid of the turrets, and they can be annoying when typing or sniping. (WOOHOO Unintended rhyme!) This SOC will just make match harder, because you will keep on losing your rings, and then get shot by some other player, which spawns turrets with their rings, that shoot them, and someone shoots that player, which spawns more turrets... You get the point.

And with that, I give this SOC:

AWARD-1.jpg

PURE CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back