Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW EXE UPLOADED!

Features:
New Items that spawn from bustable blocks at random
New + Bomb explosions thanks to shuffle
Power up sprites were made by Playah.

Enjoy!

EDIT: If the link does not work, try this link.

I can't see the bombs I drop, but I know they exist because it crashes after the time they were supposed to explode in. But I liked the previous release, so this one should be good too.

There is a bomb sprite, you're just placing it behind the blocks and it cannot be seen.

Anyway, I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully this New EXE will fix that problem. It has been uploaded.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bp04f7

EDIT: Updated link, I found a small bug when netgame testing. Joiners couldn't see the items being picked up on the local users side.

EDIT: Item collecting fixed. I'm sure of it! D:

Quite fun, Flame.
But you shall now feel the wrath of Playah's List of Issues.
  1. The bomb's blast goes through walls.
  2. Bombs can be planted inside walls.
  3. The powerup spawn rate is too high. Especially the "Full fire" powerups.
  4. You can step over bombs.
  5. Movement's a bit slow, and it's easy to get caught on walls.
Still fun netgame action.

I know hot to move left and right.
But how do I go south?
All my mod exes say I need: libpng13.dll and won't run, can you help?

sprout said:
I know hot to move left and right.
But how do I go south?
The normal way. Think that you're playing in Analog mode (when you're acutally playing a modified 2D mode.) and you'll be alright.

i am the retro bomberman king, i was playing megabomberman (Megadrive/genesis) since i was 4

Jman is right, the vest makes you invicible and was going since Megabomberman

(wow!, i sound like a geek....)

Anyway....you should take your mind off levels...and make a Bomberman character, with like 12 colours on multiplayer, make a single player with a white default player

Redwolf said:
Anyway....you should take your mind off levels...and make a Bomberman character, with like 12 colours on multiplayer, make a single player with a white default player
No. Aesthetics can wait until the mod is fully functional.

Uh-oh.

If you lay 3 bom/bs at one time, 2 spaces away from eachother, and get blasted by the first one, the game crashes.

ya know... this thing looks so good i almost gotit before i got srn2 itself! (my computer died and i lost the game :cry: )

i think it ROX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back