This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Alex2beta

Wahoo! Klonoa from the Klonoa games joins the race!

Uses his Klonoa: Door to Phantomile design, custom built model for the pre-rendered sprites, and sound clips from Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (Didn't use DtP ones due to them having poorer quality but I feel these are just as fine).

Speed: 4
Weight: 2

IMPORTANT:
I noticed the md2 had it's animations flipped so drifting and turning was off. I've now fixed up the md2 and updated the ZIP with the pk3, if you already installed the md2 then I'd suggest to download the MD2 zip and replace the currently installed one to fix the flipped turning/drifting.

Changelog:
- Added MD2!
- Fixed the sound file names so they don't override Sonic's sounds

- Initial release

Attachments

• klonoaselect.gif
    klonoaselect.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 5,979
  • klonoaselect.gif
    klonoaselect.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 4,302
  • klonoa1.gif
    klonoa1.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,627
  • klonoa1.gif
    klonoa1.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,564
  • klonoa2.gif
    klonoa2.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 3,199
  • klonoa2.gif
    klonoa2.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 2,494
  • klonoa3.gif
    klonoa3.gif
    970.2 KB · Views: 1,706
  • klonoa3.gif
    klonoa3.gif
    970.2 KB · Views: 1,995
  • KC_KLONOA_V1.1.zip
    308.1 KB · Views: 2,750
  • KC_KLONOA_V1.1.zip
    308.1 KB · Views: 2,516
  • MD2.zip
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,307
Last edited:
Good one, but to be honest i don't like that it uses pre-rendered sprites, if you have a model just make it an md2 and make sprites that at least mesh well with the game's aesthetic.

You reminded me of something, Alex.

There are high quality voice clips from Klonoa's DTP appearance, if sound quality is the only thing that prevented you from using them. They're just harder to find as they're only publicly available with the DTP soundtrack CD, as "S.E.Track".
Luckily khinsider has that covered, as it's entirely uploaded there. https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/klonoa-of-the-wind-door-to-phantomile
I hope this helps you out. Peace.

Oh, thanks for pointing me to these, wasn't even aware they existed. I might just use these clips when I get the time, maybe make an alternative version or just plain update it with them altogether.

This is amazing in every sense of the word. I absolutely love how you made him as accurate to his Door to Phantomile appearance as possible. If you told me that you somehow managed to get ahold of the actual, original model used for his pre-rendered sprites, I would've believed you.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back