Is it worth it to fill up the Dex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBreada

Also known as David G.
I have been contemplating that, over the Summer, I should get every single Pokémon in Generation III. (Keep in mind I use emulators.) But is it really worth it? I don't want to waste my Summer.

I would have to go through the Kanto games three times to get the three legendary dogs, which you get depending on what starter. Also, I have to struggle to get Feebas, because he's SUPER DAMN RARE, and EVOLVING Feebas, which is equally as hard, and the Hitmons are hard to evolve as well.

So Pokémon players, help me with this; should I spend all this time to fill the 'dex? Or should I just give up while I have time, and play Smash Bros. or Sonic Robo Blast 2 instead?

Pokemon Ultra Violet

If you are planing to play through the Kanto region through an emulator, might I recommend Pokemon Ultra Violet? This hack allows you to obtain all 386 Pokemon, including event exclusives, in one ROM. I personally love playing this, and I always use it when I want to play a Gen III Kanto Pokemon Game.

If you are planing to play through the Kanto region through an emulator, might I recommend Pokemon Ultra Violet? This hack allows you to obtain all 386 Pokemon, including event exclusives, in one ROM. I personally love playing this, and I always use it when I want to play a Gen III Kanto Pokemon Game.

Sounds great! I'll get it when I can!

Though, I also want to do it legitimately. And yes, I am playing through the Kanto games.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Well, the problem with games under the 5th gen is that the player just geys rewarded by a "thx u completed da dex. heres a paper lol" So you're most likely to waste your summer.If you do really want to complete the dex, you'd prefer BW2 or above to at least get rewarded by the Shiny Charm. (And it's pretty easy as you can find INSANE pokes in the wild, such as Metagross or Magnezone)
As Mighty said there are some roms hack that allow to find all Pokemons in the wild.
Ultra Violet, Bloody Platinum, Randomizers are pretty fun too.

I think it is a really very worthwhile thing,because at least I also want it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back