Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Recently I've been getting myself into the Jet Set Radio series and so far it's pretty cool and the concept is fun. Just to have a little Sonic charm, I made Jet Set Sonic my avatar.

Source of the picture.

I'm pretty enamored with my newest OC, Mirari the Witch, so she's my newest avatar to use around online forums. She came from inspiration in a dream. I drew a full body piece of her recently and put it in my deviantART gallery.

Matoi the hedgehog and her faithful companion chaoketsu.
I will personally convert her into SRB2 if nobody else does.

YES DO ET. We need moar Hinote quality FCs around here.

(And a 2.1 port of Hinote. I'm still playing 2.0 lately just for her. ;w; )

Mine is just sonic cheering you with a Zen finger. Check where the N is located and follow the other words to see what is sonic doin' there.

I think people don't know mine.

My avatar is from a PC game called Sonic Robo Blast 2, maybe you don't know what game I'm talking about. *cough* *cough*

Myself is Allen Walker from D-Gray Man anime. Shortly, i'll change it to something more... popular.

It's me playing SRB2!

But no, really. As you may or may not know, I go by 'Luna' in netgames, so I thought it might be appropriate to take a picture of my new Luna plushie playing CTF.

She's using my N64 controller if you can't tell.

Mine, is Sonic and Daisy reason why there so close in thia. Cause of the Olympics cause there stats are almost the same. Only different, sonic tad more faster and Daisy has little more tech

Plus they both have that care free attitude

Nothing special, since I'm a Mega Man fa-, uh... player, I liked to play the Mega Man X and the same but as a remake for PSP, but I chosed this one for a while... Enjoy it while you can.
Oh by the way, it's just Vile from the Mega M-, you what I'm going to say, right?

An artist I follow on tumblr was doing $10 commissions a while back to raise some money, and I wound up asking for a pic of Numbuh 3 suitable for forum avatars and the like.

Turns out she went above and beyond what I asked for, and what I paid for, so I'm pretty pleased with this new avatar. Might have finally found one I'll stick with for a while.

Full image
tumblr_n6rm5ePQJN1qbaysdo1_1280.png

An artist I follow on tumblr was doing $10 commissions a while back to raise some money, and I wound up asking for a pic of Numbuh 3 suitable for forum avatars and the like.

Turns out she went above and beyond what I asked for, and what I paid for, so I'm pretty pleased with this new avatar. Might have finally found one I'll stick with for a while.

Ah, Tumblr. Nice when it's not being a wretched hive of scum and misandry.

But my avatar is the exemplar of laziness, as you can see from the 2.0.6 Knuckles, but I still don't like Sonic's playstyle in deathmatch or CTF.

Well, some weeks back, I was looking for an image fitting well with my MP name. Call me dumb, but I put in: "Cyan Sonic" And then this avatar went out from the results. Might change it to something more... easy to describe.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back