Stuff to put in SRB2ME (DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Knux said:
MegamanZero29292 said:
Elec = Double Jump
Wind = Slow Descent
Water = Bounce
Bomb = explode
Fire = thok

Bold: Removed in 1.1; effects given to Elemental (Green) Shield.
Italic: Sprites recycled for Force Shield
Ok, I see where I messed up. I meant the Water Shield wouldn't get that power because it's CURRENT effect was added to the ElemShield and it's sprites were recycled in the Force Shield.

JetTheHawk said:
james77358 said:
maybe we need like a... high score list for the game (and mods, if the creator wants) and maybe you can send the score and best time attack online (cheat codes and god menus will disable the high score and time attack feature. custom charaters still have a chance to place their name in the high score list. a pic that says "CuStOm" next to the name will tell players if a custom character had got their name in the high score list.).

and there should be a sa mode for single player. (i know it is implemented in the game, but i was thinking about something to toggle on and off. enabling it will restart the gameplay. also, players can gain abilities if they can collect chaos emeralds.)

take your pick. they are merely suggestions.

Would be better if it were done using the custom character name. A reader could be implemented and no two different characters could be registered with the same name.

that might save the highscore sugesstion. it might work!

You should be able to have more colors and more options for customizing your character. It'd avoid confusion to who is who when playing with others.

Unfortunately we aren't going to have any other colors cept the 16, and stupidly we can't have 2 colors that can change. Something about the engine doesn't support it and junk.

You know, I've been wondering why the weapon rings are in different files. Wouldn't it be more convinient to just to put them all in one file?

Violo said:
You know, I've been wondering why the weapon rings are in different files. Wouldn't it be more convinient to just to put them all in one file?

That never made much sense to me, too.

Fyrus said:
Anyway, I'm pretty sure we should have some more character options, like changing each characters features like Black gloves, red skin, etc.
Senku Niola said:
Unfortunately we aren't going to have any other colors cept the 16, and stupidly we can't have 2 colors that can change. Something about the engine doesn't support it and junk.

Monster Iestyn said:
Fyrus said:
Anyway, I'm pretty sure we should have some more character options, like changing each characters features like Black gloves, red skin, etc.
Senku Niola said:
I feel I need to tell you that we've already established that.

What about the regular sheild from Sonic 1?

The regular sheild will be a Force shield. It will take two hits for it to dissappear.

MegamanZero29292 said:
Monster Iestyn said:
MegamanZero29292 said:
But the force sheild does thok...

Sonic can thok even without the Force shield. =/
Yea 'cept Tails n' knuckles would get thok too. I mean just a Single hit sheild that only blinks. EXACTLY like Sonic 1 sheild.

Tails and Knuckles can use thok with the shield? Where did you hear that? I'm sure they would be able to fly/swim/glide/climb with the Force shield. =/

MegamanZero29292 said:
Than why FORCE sheild? And plus, the thok would be jump spindash in air

No. Pressing jump and spindash protects you from projectiles, if you press it at the right time. It does not make you use Sonic's thok ability at all. =/

Monster Iestyn said:
MegamanZero29292 said:
Than why FORCE sheild? And plus, the thok would be jump spindash in air

No. Pressing jump and spindash protects you from projectiles, if you press it at the right time. It does not make you use Sonic's thok ability at all. =/
Even so, but just a plain sheild from Sonic 1 would be nice. NO EFFECTS, NO TWO HITS, just one hit...gone, no special effects

Crüsäder said:
An item for bosses (or any level in Single Player but it might be best for bosses) that's basically ammo, then you fire it at Eggman (or enemies).

Turn RingSlinger on

Srb2 stand alone can just shoot.
Many other mods place weapons in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back