scr_srb2mirrored.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2 Mirrored is a simple mod that mirrors SRB2's levels, much like Mario Kart's Mirror Cup.

gfz1mirror_th.png

Get more info about it here:

http://cz64.sepwich.com/mirror.html

Hey, This is awsome CZ.
At first, when I saw the first version of srb2mirrored, I thought that was the final update and you weren't going to update that anymore. But I guess I'm thinking diffrently now. Great updates!

Wow, its been a some time since I last played this mod. Never thought you would update it, though. Oh, and match/CTF levels might have more effect than you might think. For example, Dual Fortress(or something) has all the rooms on the other side, and the waterfalls and underwater paths will be differen't too.

This is awsome, it makes something old feel brand new. My perspective of the levels was all messed up so it felt like my first time playing, which was awsome. There was an error message saying "signal handler()segment violation" on GFZ2 though.

Chaos said:
Odd if there was a backward version of the game.
That wouldn't be half bad.

In fact, GFZ2 in SA-SRB2 is a reverse version of the original, with some slight differences, and it works very well.

sonicfreak94 said:
With a safari skin!!!!... just kidding, but I give you an XD for that one...

I always use a Safari skin. Infact I even use a Mac to play levels.

Well anyway this is a great wad. Now all we need is to start from the ending and end from the starting.

Uh, going backwards, not mirrored. Please, keep an eye on the discussion beforehand before posting, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back