Post your pics/art here!

ao_no_exorcist___rin_okumura_by_daiches99-d40gsik.png

It's been a long while since I've shared my art, it seems my colour work has gotten much better in comparison to my older work. I did this right before moving, I haven't drawn in a while so I'm trying to inspire myself... But getting in the mood is difficult in beautiful weather...

An old 2009 piece.
Hiroyuki_At_The_Beach_by_daiches99.jpg

I can say I've improved a fair amount and that's good enough for me!

alexissketch_png_01_by_longcriercat-d46da97.png

And while I'm at it, I may as well post some of my (11 year old) sister's pony art for you bronies.

rainbow_dash_once_again_by_iamkatherine577-d3lf8e9.png

pinkie_pie_owo_by_iamkatherine577-d3lf9ad.png

rarity_by_iamkatherine577-d3lf9s8.png

fluttershy_by_iamkatherine577-d3lm7va.png

Hinote, I really like your latest piece, but I like the art captured in your avatar even more. Was that your doing?

Here's some of my stuff! It's not well-drawn, but at least it's cynical and intellectually lazy!

atc_6___life_is_meaningless_by_a_terrible_cartoon-d473dvj.jpg

My sister's not sure what to tell you, Wombat. Once she read your user title, she started in fits of laughter though.

And yet another cynical cartoon from you. Awesome stuff. I want to see you update with cartoons more often.

I am somewhat glad she is not apparently creeped-out by the fact that some totally random stranger online is using her art in his avatar. Somewhat.

Make sure she doesn't read this!

I'm going to post this then disappear forever due to embarrassment.

iaza18161244906000.png

I also really hate this boss. I tried catching the gigantic rock at least 20 times before I realized you had to be in just the right spot.

My art is shit but it's still better shit than other peoples' shits

iaza18161219175000.png

Last edited:
Iblis! :U Wombat I did not do the picture in my avatar. It's one of my favorite pieces of Blaze art that I happen to find on deviantART.

Done a doodle with my pen tablet after running out of paper to draw on, so I did a quick practice sketch.

let_us_burn_things_together_by_blazecake-d476yzf.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back