Fred The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict that there will be two shitty sequels as well as a Fred TV show. And as if that weren't enough, he will become one of Nick's recycled actors.

Last edited:
How can Fred make a Movie? His longest video was like 4 minutes and 33 seconds. How can he fill an hour worth show? Or even a half hour. I can't even last 5 seconds on a video of his. If Fred gets a movie then, wheres my movie?

As far as I'm concerned, Nickelodeon is chock full of subpar "reality" TV series anyway. Fred will fit right in with the bunch.

Yeah, wheres my movie? If Fred can do it, so can I. My movie would be kinda like scott pilgrim or something. But I agree nickelodeon has gone to shame. Mainly because of not enough animation. Theres only like, what 5 cartoons on Nickelodeon? The only one you see enough of anyway is spongebob, so why even bother? Disney channel has failed me as well. Disney XD is pretty good. But disney channel is just son I am dissappoint tier. Except for phineas and Ferb. But thats on Disney XD, so who cares?

Naturally.
This, while filling me with the hatred that is only reserved for describing Hannah Montana and Twilight fangirls, is not to be unexpected.

It's a simple formula:
if (isMarketable && makesProfit && isMassProduced)
if(isQuality)
throw new ImpossibilityException("This can't -ever- occur");
end if;
if (isQuality == false)
produceShow(this)
end if;
end if;

See?

How can Fred make a Movie? His longest video was like 4 minutes and 33 seconds. How can he fill an hour worth show? Or even a half hour. I can't even last 5 seconds on a video of his. If Fred gets a movie then, wheres my movie?

Throw in all his episodes and add a theme song?

Nah, just kidding.
I doubt it'll be hard to make a Fred movie. Its not just him making the script this time. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if its the Drake&Josh/iCarly/Victoria producer.

5 minutes of plot and 25 minutes of shenanigans.

Forget about him having a movie, I still think it's surprising he's even considered an internet sensation.

He never even deserved 1,000,000 subscribers in the first place! How the hell did THIS happen? Fred being in a feature length movie is like having Chocolate Rain being played on radio stations.

He won't have a hard time fitting in with the likes of iCarly, I guess. I don't understand how he'll fill up an hour or however long it is though.

Well, now he's slightly less annoying, but still pretty damned annoying. This is a terrible move by Nick, and I doubt things are going to get much better from here.

Nick is going to make a lot of money from this movie. I'm not sure if this is a bad move in their eyes. I'd be surprised if they make a sequel or actually make a TV show using Fred.

*walks to local bomb store*

*thinks of bomb store from Wind Waker*

Honestly, is this any suprise at all from the network that brought us Drake & Josh? I stopped watching Nick years ago. The only cartoons I really watch are Boomerang and Batman: The Brave And The Bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back