SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > Video Games

Old 08-17-2018   #21
TheCreeperDemon

I know this would probably never happen but I would actually like NiGHTs and Reala from NiGHTs Into Dreams go appear in the game. (and Waluigi)
TheCreeperDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018   #22
CobaltBW
I do things sometimes

Considering echoes, I could see a few more characters making it in simply because they would be easy to produce. Dunno how many more we'll see in practice, but it would be really easy to just set up some unique animations and voicelines for someone like Funky Kong, Blood Falcon, Ken, etc.. In particular, the last Direct set up the precedent for more villains and rivals making it into the roster, and Shadow hasn't shown up as an assist trophy, so I'd honestly say his odds aren't that bad.

I don't know how to speculate beyond that. I still think we're due for at least one more major reveal, which could be either another fan favorite, or Monster Hunter or some shit.

Spoiler:
Skull Kid was one interesting theory for a character that I could see happening

Check out my soundcloud profile for music stuff

Last edited by CobaltBW; 08-18-2018 at 05:03 AM.
CobaltBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018   #23
Mystic
チェン!
Administrator

I'd expect a couple more myself, although nothing third-party beyond this. I still hope we'll get another surprising nostalgic one like Duck Hunt and Mr. Game and Watch were.
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018   #24
JEV3
There and back again~
Developer

That would be cool. Duck Hunt and Pacman were the biggest surprises for me in Smash 4. I don't know a lot of old characters (only knew Duck Hunt from the internet), but it is a cool way to celebrate gaming history.

~The Greatest Adventure: Ballad of the Hobbit
JEV3 is offline   Reply With Quote