• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Mechanical Invasion Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
About this GIF, I only showed a part. The whole map is big, so I can't show every detail on the map. The Spawners script is on making.

You don't have to showcase the whole thing in screenies. You can just screnshot the highlights of the map.

jWZOdpT.png

Worked on some logos.

-Image- Here is another concept for the hud that I made it recently.
...It feels weird to me with those... uhh... "hologram-lines" (you know what I mean) over the life icon when not over the shield icons. You may want to add it over the shields too or remove it from the life icon. (And either way, it'll still look weird to me unless it's animated, but I can't imagine it won't be animated.)

However, I have to say, I like the HUD concept in the opening post more than this one you posted. Not that this one is bad at all, I just like the other one a little more. One thing I really like about both HUD concepts, though, is the high-definition support-ness. Edit: ...Although, both posts say they are "concepts", and not necessarily in-game, so if they're actually as blocky as the default HUD when put in-game, that's still fine by me.

Last edited:
Hologram? Pretty sure those are scanlines, Mr. Zwip-Zwap Zapony. :Y

Last edited:
Hologram? Pretty sure those are scanlines,
Yeah, that's probably a better term for them, but I'm not too sure about how well-known that definition for horizontal lines is, so I went with "hologram-lines", since... Well, in games I've played, holograms are often depicted to have such horizontal lines.

Keeeeeewl.

You should add more virtual posters in other levels, these are pretty cool!

Maybe as an easter egg.

Those maps you showed on the first page look really cool. I like the high quality HUD too. Are Tails and Knuckles also getting HD life icons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back