Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
M.V.P said:
I'll Begin said:
I play RuneScape, punch me.

atomicexplosionwq8.png
That's hilarious!

Yup... most people hate RS... Alot

ONLY REASON: Bad Graphics, Boring Gameplay, Everything is for Members (Premium)

My Suggestions for RuneScape: Better Graphics, Better Game Play, and Better BGM/SFX

I played RuneScape for a month or two and after a while I just said "screw it, I don't know why I liked this game in the first place."

Since were getting so many posts on RS, Maybe I should post a topic about it...Yeah, I think I will.

That logic is poor. RuneScape is an MMO so people should be talking about it on the already established MMO Topic.

Anyways,
Kusuto said:
Yup... most people hate RS... Alot

ONLY REASON: Bad Graphics, Boring Gameplay, Everything is for Members (Premium)

My Suggestions for RuneScape: Better Graphics, Better Game Play, and Better BGM/SFX
Bad Graphics: Doesn't bother me. It gives the game a unique feel. (slight crummyness with a pinch of retro charm. It's pretty much like a Playstation 1.)
Boring Gameplay: I agree on some bits there, but I just go do something fun (I.E. not fishing or merchanting, I don't see why people find that fun). I also find the game relaxing.
Everything is for Members: They gotta make money somehow. Besides, it's totally worth getting a membership if you already like RuneScape.

Improving the graphics: They're already doing that. They've been doing it bit by bit since the dawn of time.
Improving the gameplay: No, just no.
Improving the sound: They've already imrpoved the music and it sounds, in my opinion, greater than ever before. They recently added ambient noises, too bad RS doesn't have good SFX.

Seriously though, if you don't like RuneScape then that's your deal. More than a million people like it, and they're entitled to like things without being bashed about it.

furyhunter600 said:
I remember doing a mini-raid on that game. I should gather up a few people and do it again; it was quite fun.

What's a mini-raid and if it's what I think it is then I would gladly help in anyway possible or participate.

I'll Begin said:
Boring Gameplay: I agree on some bits there, but I just go do something fun (I.E. not fishing or merchanting, I don't see why people find that fun). I also find the game relaxing.
Go moo at the cows. Best thing to do.

BlueZero4 said:
I'll Begin said:
Go moo at the cows. Best thing to do.
I mostly do Quests or go hunting. ;)

Well... I Can't say this but, If you still play RuneScape (which you don't) heres my username if you want to add me: Lan2788

By the way M V P, I play MapleStory too

IGN: LanSukasa
World: Scania
Job: Swordsman (gonna be a fighter soon)

Finally! Someone who plays in the same world I do. I'm going to be playing alot today, so you should see me sometime.

Oh yes, Gunz. That incredibly addictive third person shooter that brought the best of my gaming skills out of me.

ronin sanji said:
I played RuneScape for a month or two and after a while I just said "screw it, I don't know why I liked this game in the first place."

Since were getting so many posts on RS, Maybe I should post a topic about it...Yeah, I think I will.

I played RuneScape for about 1 hour and 2 minutes. Ever.

not too double post but...i play maple a lot too i have like....one or two characters on all the servers
IGN: HellsKin
World: Scania
Job:Rouge lvl 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back