Gaming Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the music from Kingdom Hearts2! I mean, most of the boss music is downright fantastic!

Also I like the music from High School Musi- *shot*

dominicapopo said:
I really like the music from Kingdom Hearts2! I mean, most of the boss music is downright fantastic!

Also I like the music from High School Musi- *shot*
  • Don't you dare say that High School Musical had good music. I hated the lack of Rock and Roll music, and the overabundance of stupid lyrics and go go sort of music. It's Sonic Heroes all over again!
  • High School Music Lover: " Together. Together. Everybody! "
  • Me( The Sentry aka Greg the Cat ): " Make it stop! Please make it stop! "
  • But seriously, I hate High School Musical. And that's one of the main reasons: the music. I like the music in Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. And that new theme music for SSBB. Super Smash Bros. will take over the fighting game category forever.

I listened to all the SSBB music again last night.. Listening to the Yoshi demo made me look up the Yoshi's Story ending on YouTube again, just because I loved that ending song.

Listening to a bunch of Yoshis singing is so heartwarming.

Jazz Jackrabbit series

Sonic Adventure: E-102 Gamma's theme, Unknown from me, It doesn't matter,

Sonic Adventure 2: EGGMAN, Biolizard 1st phase,Unknown from ME,It doesn't matter,Fly in the freedom,It doesn't matter,Pumpkin hill,Lost colony, Cosmic wall,Masters of the desert,Pyramid Cave,Vengance is mine,Prison lane

Sonic the fighters/Sonic championship: Deathegg metalsonic battle, Sonic's battle, the final one before the deathegg on that flying fortress place, Sonic vs. Knuckles

It goes on...

dominicapopo said:
I'm with you. I really like the music of the Nobody battles, and the 1000 heartless battle music. Edit: I got some new favorite music. Yoshi's Island final boss music.

I say Super Paper Mario for the Wii has an Awesome soundtrack. Nice and upbeat! Sonic CD and Sonic 3D Blast have good music too.

There was this one song in Portal. It was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS! It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Shadow Hog said:
There was this one song in Portal. It was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS! It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
I'm still alive... =P
I loved that ironic song, too.

Bump to stress that Radiant Silvergun has quite possibly one of the best soundtracks ever and that because Ritz is the only other one to have heard it, you should all download it now. Now!

Actually, I don't have a true favorite, merely a favored tune. That being Cosmic Fall from Shadow the Hedgehog.

Also, I still get occasional bursts of rocking out to Spark Mandrill's stage from Megaman X.
DA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NAAAAAAAAAAAA!

music

I like FF7's fight music and boss music. I like most of the Sonic songs (favorite is Metal Madness on Sonic Heroes). My favorite VG song would probably have to be Aisle 10 form JSRF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back