• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

KO.T.E's Character Topic - Pinkie Pie makes everything better! -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are you answering a question that wasn't directed at you (not to mention it being from months ago)?

You also just bumped the topic from a month ago for no reason other than to say you plan on "taking over" his Pinkie Pie project if he doesn't do it (which he never said anything even hinting to that anyways) and to compliment his work.

I know that I have no say in this but jeez, it's his topic, let him decide if he wants to not finish the project.

Last edited:
I never said I wanted to take over his project, I said I have a soc in the works that would work very well with this, and I wanted to see how it might turn out.
That said, I'm excited to see how this turns out.
The reason I answered is because I'm new to this form and forms in general, and have no freaking idea what I'm doing yet.

Last edited:
<Be warned this is my first time posting>
*Clears throat* WELL I can't wait to see these new characters, like that awesome Freezor the Echidna, whats sad is that its only 1% WAAH.
And what is with the Pinkie Pie? Please don't suggest that as spam :S
Thats all I wanted to say.

First post, eh? See, that really doesn't excuse you from using basic logic. The reason Coat is making Pinkie Pie because he wants to. No additional explanation needed. He'll work on Freezor in his own time.

But on an unrelated note, Welcome :)

@Lilfut Pinkie will start doing her "One Pony Polka" if you let her sit for too long.

@Blockout: Yeah, about Freezor. I may not be getting around to him anytime soon, seeing how long it takes me to make one wad (over a year thanks to me being lazy!). And I have more work done on the Metal Knockout, so if anything he'll be after Pinkie.

And at last, we have some echidna skins to use. It may have been over a year to finish only one off, but I suppose it looks like it was worth it! What baffled me the most was how you made pinkie pie not just a few sprites drawn from different views, but it still looks like an actual "authentic" srb2 character. I also like how you somehow got away with the thickness of Pinkie Pie from the front in some of those sprites. The average Spriter would usually probably draw pinkie in a far too thin and unsightly way, but the average Coat Rack, being thin itself, is able to identify thin, feel thin, experience thin...and also completely disregard it.

My b.s aside, the shape and shading sprites are actually quite good, keep it up I guess

Feezor looks an awesome character. Well, I already downloaded KOTE.wad But what about the other characters? Any prevision for the next character WAD release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back