This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro the Magma Fox

Totally not using Hydreigon
OKAY OKAY!!! I've finally updated it... By my own will and not request XD

MORE UPDATES:

• How would you like a G-MAJOR 'TIME UP!' to come on your screen if ya don't finish a special stage?
  • 'Bonuses' etc made to look like the normal HUD
  • That 'x' by the character icon in gameplay's shadow, along with the rest of the numbers etc have been made to look like the rest of the HUD
  • I fixed the Continue screen! (Now an irregular black rectangle doesn't cover the word up! (but Sonic's feet do XD))
Explore it and see what's new here!

Download s3kgfxpack-v3.zip for the LATEST LATEST version!

Version 2 post said:
Download s3kgfxpack-v2.zip for the LATEST version. =P

CREDITS:

D00D64 - Sonic 3 Monitors
Original Post said:
Okay, I have now updated this 'title card pack' into almost a FULL GFX PACK! Never mind the Sonic 1 Sonic on the title screen.
EDIT: For the new version, download s3kgfxpack.zip, NOT the title card only one!

V2 UPDATES:

Menu Headers
FIXED HUD
S3K Life Name Tags for the characters
Pretty much all there is updated =/

Original Post said:
V1(.5) UPDATES:

New race timer (3 2 1 go)
New HUD
New life icons IN the hud
Multiplayer Intermission background lol
New credits font
'Now Sonic can be Super Sonic!'

And a bit more!

Attachments

• s3ktitlecard.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 802
  • s3kgfxpack.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 698
  • srb20042.png
    srb20042.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,614
  • srb20043.png
    srb20043.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,577
  • srb20044.png
    srb20044.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,847
  • srb20045.png
    srb20045.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,687
  • srb20046.png
    srb20046.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,238
  • s3kgfxpack-v2.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 689
  • s3kgfxpack-v3.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 951
Last edited:
Apologies for letting this sit in submissions for quite a while.

But that aside, it's great to see some extra graphic replacements in SRB2. We have a distinct lack of those. This is simplistic, but it does something new and I'm happy to see that.

I Love the way that you made the graphics pack look, but. will there be item boxes in future versions?

I already made S3&K styled monitors. Ask and I'll totally let you have them for this mod.

Please fix the shadows on the HUD; the shadow on the text is the glitched bright shadow you see in Angel Island Zone (and only Angel Island Zone). It's so common for S3&K-based HUDs everywhere to have that awful not-shadow and this GFX pack deserves better than to have poorly-ripped graphics in it.

Last edited:
Good job Pyro, very good job! We don't get many graphics replacements, and sonic 3&K elements fit better in srb2 than sonic 2 elements in my opinion. Since this is just a graphics port, i can't think of anything that would improve this... keep up the good work! :-)

Thanks! =3 I think I put my hardest work into the menu headers lol.

pretty cool. The crossed out sonic part is kinda funny.. but why not just remove the word entirely? OR make 2 versions, the crossed out one, and the removed one.
Also, maybe change monitors and a few things? Idk.. It's cool, but it feels incomplete.
It did however inspire me to do a sonic CD graphic pack.
um.. never mind all that.. started to dig around inthe files, found out you have edited more. you should make better screen shots

Last edited:
I already did the monitors, so it might not be version 3 you got...

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

AND I should be able to take screenies SOON. BTW Sorry for double post.

yeah, I dug around in there verion 3 montiors and you had done all the monitors.
but, If you haven't already (I haven't used the wad much yet, so you might have.) you need to replace some of the shields with there S3K variants. I'm thinkin
armegedon -fire sheild
ring attractor- lightning shield (duh)
as for the bubble shield.. I was thinking the green shield, because it protects you from water.

ah, sorry. didn't notice the co-authors thingy.
nice work btw.

Thanks! And I might clean out the title screen for a possible V4 (CRIKEY! MORE VERSIONS THAN TECHNO CASTLE MADE IT UP TO!)

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Ahem.

As for the S3&K shields, I tried that. It didn't work. At all. Let's just leave it at that.

Always worth a second try! Only I might get carried away with Sonic 1/2/CD shields... Wait... I think Bubble Shield is closest to a normal shield... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back