Nintendo 3DS Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't view the images in 3D
Tap the thumbnails to blow them up on the top screen.

Neo, you just GOTTA spill your secrets on how you got these images in 3D. I need to try and make some 3D images myself!
I'm wary about making a straightforward step-by-step guide because that kinda ruins the whole creativity and cleverness behind it.

It's actually a pretty easy method and it could be applied to any 2D game with parallax effects, though the debug mode in the Sonic games helps majorly.

Actually, after a bit of searching, I found a method... And it IS pretty easy when you think about it, but I can't argue with your results.

Post Combo X 2

Last Thursday, Donkey Kong GB came out on the eShop. For those that don't know, this is the predasessor to Mario vs Donkey Kong (the first one), A platformer with some puzzle elements, and was one of the first games to introduce Mario's new moves, which carried over into Super Mario 64. The levels are short, but there's 100 of them, so its perfect for on the go gaming. The only real issue is not with the game itself, but the lack of Super Gameboy extras. Obviously, the Super Gameboy does not really work like this (as its like emulating an emulator, IIRC), but that border was a pretty big selling point (Being a mockup of an arcade cabinet), and would have looked SO kick ass in 3D. The extra palletes could have been nice too, but that border was the real awesomesauce. I highly suggest you guys pick it up.

Last edited:
C-c-c-combo Breaker

Anyway, was anyone getting issues with Pokedex 3D today? I tried putting it to sleep mode with Internet enabled quite a few times today, and it didn't download anything, and I could go on other wifi needing stuff like the browser. Was there a problem with the Pokedex 3D server or something?

Not on my end.
However, I recommend starting the game, then closing the system. I often do that to get my other two pokemon faster (since I scanned all the AR codes, they send them to you quicker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back