New 2D Sonic game "Sonic the Hedgehog 4" announced for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup well, I don´t care of this, I like all the games anyway, never saw why people complains so much or why they hate it, anyways I´m curious to see this and the only thing I´m hoping is that the IGNorants don´t give this a bad review like it was with Sonic Unleashed and Black Knight.

May I have a prediction please? Ok:

1: The game gets alot of trailers and stuff.
2: People waits with negative ideas like ¨I hope they don´t screw it this time.¨
3: The game is released and gets bad reviews from IGN.
4: People complains even though gameplay will be the same.
5: Over 9000 youtube poops of the IGNorants.

And if people actually likes it, I would be glad not to be overspammed in youtube with the typical ¨DIZ GAEM SUKZ¨.

Ahh oh well, I hope part 4 doesn´t happen, it all depends of wich opinion becomes popular first before it becoming common one.

Last edited:
I don't see where the hype is coming from. We've seen very little of this game, and already people are building up hype and expecting it to be the perfect title.
I swear, it's as if people assume that being 2D is going to immediately fix everything...

The models and trailer looks too real to be fake.

"I don't see where the hype is coming from. We've seen very little of this game, and already people are building up hype and expecting it to be the perfect title.
I swear, it's as if people assume that being 2D is going to immediately fix everything..."

This

Good or Bad, I want this thing on the Wii. I got a lot of Wii points from that Pepsi Rock Band promotion.

I'm not flocking for this until I see some momentum-based physics or pinball mechanics. What I've read has made absolutely no mention of it, and just speed alone will not recreate the old Sonic games.

My opinion is the same as this one.

This game will only get me excited if they confirm Super sonic in sonic levels. (Old-school gamers should know what I mean.)

Sonic team....Dont let us down!!!!Take your fans idea's!!!!!!!!!!!!You guys got a year to get this right.MAKE IT AWESOME.

Fans = OH NO SHADOW DIED WE WANT HIM BACK!!!

SEGA = Well you heard 'em boys lets bring 'em back!

Fans = OUR FAN CHARACTERS ARE THE BEST THEY HAVE ELEMENTAL POWERS!

SEGA = You see that? There fan characters have elemental powers. Lets make our new characters look a bit like theirs and give THEM elemental powers!

........ NO!

Last edited:
Looking forward to it. So long as it isn't TOO much like the Classics to be outdated and boring, I'll be happy*. So long as it isn't a load of Obvious Beta crap like Sonic06, I'll be happy.

*Admit it already, fanboys. The Classics are old, and 2D sidescroller platformers like them have no place on the new-gen games of today. As much as I love 2D and 2.5D, a rehash of Genesis-era gameplay will not go over well with anyone, including you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back