Challenge Us !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to Challenge Us!

Me and Nightstar from the SRB2 Netgames have decided to have you the people of SRB2 Challenge Us! Give us any SRB2 Challenge any at all and we will do it. Going through Mystic Realm on very hard to RVZ, its all up to you!

We choose a challenge each day from you the viewers! Each Friday we will choose youre favorite challenge of the week and post some live action right here on the forums!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tommorows Challenge;
We will choose the best post we get from todays post and do the challenge, shown with proof ( screenshot ).

Todays Challenge:
Red Volcano Zone; 1 life

Note ; Nightstar will be Tails and I will be Sonic

Red Fire (The True Fire) said:
Tommorows Challenge;
We will choose the best post we get from todays post and do the challenge, shown with proof ( screenshot ).
A screenshot tells us nothing. You could use startrings/startlives/emeraldstart for all we know with nothing but a screenshot.

I challenge you to make a SINGLE PLAYER level that doesn't completely suck...
(Optional challenge: Insert reference to Wad Whore in said level)

I challenge you to get the system requirements for the ultimate cheat and then make a video of using it.

If you've forgotten, here are the system requirements:
A force-flux peripheral.
A commoder 64.
A way to connect the C64 to your PC and the force-flux peripheral.
A T12 connection.

Mystic Realm isn't hard. RVZ isn't hard. If the rest of SRB2's levels stay at this difficulty...

Guys challenges that don't invovle stuff thats inpossible and involve playing levels please.

1. I am not a newb ultimate cheat is a hoax.
2. I know crap about level desigining
3. Yes, RVZ can be hard to some

Do you know how hard i will laugh if this topic gets locked?
Ill probably be rolling on the floor.

hey this nightstar the guy who red fire mentioned.HE AND I AI`NT GONNA TAKE THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Trust me when i say this we need one more person for knuckles (since i am tails and red is sonic).We are called team razor and we rock!

Kroze said:
I challenge you to make a SINGLE PLAYER level that doesn't completely suck...
(Optional challenge: Insert reference to Wad Whore in said level)
Kroze, don't you mean they should NSZ2 themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back