• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Squirrel World is up again! WOO HOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanyhead

Mimigas' Rights Activist
And with a new style for the character!
(I'm starting over... to make it better!)

Front!
PLAYA1-2.jpg
PLAYD1-1.jpg
PLAYE1-1.jpg
PLAYF1-1.jpg
PLAYG1-1.jpg
PLAYH1-1.jpg
PLAYI1-1.jpg
PLAYJ1-1.jpg
PLAYK1-1.jpg

Side!
PLAYA3A7-1.jpg
PLAYD3D7.jpg
PLAYE3E7.jpg
PLAYF3F7.jpg
PLAYG3G7.jpg
PLAYH3H7.jpg
PLAYI3I7.jpg
PLAYJ3J7.jpg
PLAYK3K7.jpg

Back!
PLAYA5-2.jpg
PLAYD5.jpg
PLAYE5.jpg
PLAYF5.jpg
PLAYG5.jpg
PLAYH5.jpg
PLAYI5.jpg
PLAYJ5.jpg
PLAYK5.jpg

I'm also going to include an executable with the release!
EXE features:

Loss of only a few nuts rather than all upon taking damage (Varies by difficulty, and by enemy strength):
Easy - x 0.5 (Easy to pick back up.)
Normal - x 1 (Easy to pick back up.)
Hard - x 2 (Harder to pick back up.)
Very Hard - x 2 (Can't be picked back up.)
Ultimate - x 5 (Can't be picked back up.)

Different difficulty names:
Easy - Peanut
Normal - Almond
Hard - Hazelnut
Very Hard - Walnut
Ultimate - Mixed Nuts

All the previous SOC changes.

[off-topic] I don't make that much stuff anymore, due to the fact I suck at wading. [end of off-topic]

Anyways, this looks good can't wait for the release.

Lovely. Texs look pwnsome, and that's looking like you got a great atmosphere going there.

Of course, level design can still kill it....

I'm doing my best with the level design, but they are going to be designed for the character that I am making for the mod.

Wow. This is creative and so far it looks like something i'll like. Good job.

[stupiditymodeon] Haha, you collect nuts. ROFL! [stupiditymodeoff/]

Yeah, I made the acorn graphic that is in the corner in MS Paint. (Pretty good-looking for paint, too.)

roboegg99 said:
[off-topic] I don't make that much stuff anymore, due to the fact I suck at wading. [end of off-topic]

[off-topic]Well if you practiced making levels you might get better. Just make a few match or CTF levels and don't release them. Once you get better start releasing your match and CTF maps. Then the better you get start taking on different modes such as singleplayer.[/off-topic]

[back on topic]This looks pretty interesting.[/back on topic]

_Manic_ said:
Probably something for either a squirrel, or something from Foamy's Rant.

This IS something for a squirrel, but there are going to be Foamy cameos in it, look at the TV!

Foamy and Pilz-E doing the news!

If you're supposed to be a squirrel in this wad, why don't you make sprites of that squirrel character from segasonic arcade, also it would mean he gets to be in something else other then that one game.

Because I already have a different character planned for the mod, his pic is the logo for my forums.

If you're supposed to be a squirrel in this wad, why don't you make sprites of that squirrel characeter from segasonic arcade, also it would mean he gets to be in something else other then that one game.

Sciky said:
If you're supposed to be a squirrel in this wad, why don't you make sprites of that squirrel characeter from segasonic arcade, also it would mean he gets to be in something else other then that one game.
You doubleposted, and you already said that. And, the name of the ''squirrel characeter'' is Ray the Flying Squirrel. Work on your spelling, and don't doublepost, especially if it's something you already said.

UPDATE-Y-NESS:

Squirrel world has been put on hold due to level designer's block.

ALSO:
I will release this as soon as I get these done:

The first 5 levels:
Frantic Forest- Cut through the park of Woodsburg to get to city hall.
Grand Games- Compete against foreign atheletic freak Espresso in the Squirrelympics!
Explosive Escape- Get out of the burning city of Woodsburg! (You'll find out why it's burning)
Sand Sancturary- Find new shelter since your home was destroyed.
Tank Trouble- Defeat a giant metal mutt.

The character:
Nutty Almondac

The Cinematics:
You'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back