Train_match wad News (21/06/07) - BETA 4 Comming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonix

Beta 3

Download - http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/ffh/459322

Mirror 1 -

Mirror 2 -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beta 4

Still on Work

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Info

ScreenShots - Comming Soon
Credits - JMS and Razor

Can you make a TRAIN if you call it TRAIN MATCH?

Besides, this looks more like an "I'm fooling around with the objects and I have no idea what I'm doing" map than a "Wheee! Look at the awesomeness I can do!" map.

Boinciel said:
Can you make a TRAIN if you call it TRAIN MATCH?

Besides, this looks more like an "I'm fooling around with the objects and I have no idea what I'm doing" map than a "Wheee! Look at the awesomeness I can do!" map.

He can call it whatever he wants I mean it is his level right? Anyway I kinda liked it.

The only problem I had was that a teleporter power-up took me into this weird glitchy room that you can't get out of. I don't think it was the weird areas you get when you leave a thok barrier either because I couldn't thok back into the level. :?

I see you got rid those Chaos Emeralds. Good. Those just don't belong in match maps, even though it was fun to beat the living crud out of an army of bots. XD

I took that screenshot for him to see if I had made what he wanted to but couldn't... I think you can take another screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back