I'm back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been an awfully long time since I last came to this place. Some of you older users might remember me. I used to be on alot. Then found something called Myspace. =D But, I might be back here more often, or I might just stick to Myspace. Who knows? Anyways, hello again to any of you who remember me. And those who dont. =D

I remember you also. I didn't contribute much to any Add-ons to the game. But I was very active on the forums. I hope I can come here more often.

Ah I used to know you quite well. Welcome back old friend, you missed out quite a few things during your absence =P

I remember you Sonow, but just as a person who would post on the forum, not someone I hung out with.

Sonow Hakura said:
I remember you Hyperknux. So, what did I miss?
Were you here at all for the three month HowDoIJump? It was pretty sweet, though obnoxious.
Yeah... I remember you though... Not sure, what you did on the forums, but I remember.

Well, in the past year, Blue Warrior has released the "Best of OLDC", a spam/fluff forum has come and gone, a debate forum has been added, and most importantly, SRB2 has a release date.

I do recall your face (urm... avatar), but can't exactly say I remember you... however you picked a good time to come back, with SRB2ME's release imminent and with more quality WADs floating around than I have seen yet.

Welcome back!

I remember you somewhat, although I don't remember actually ever associating with you...I just remember you as another user who posted. Either way, welcome back :)

GREG THE CAT said:
Sonow Hakura said:
I remember you Hyperknux. So, what did I miss?
Were you here at all for the three month HowDoIJump? It was pretty sweet, though obnoxious.
Yeah... I remember you though... Not sure, what you did on the forums, but I remember.

Er... No. I don't think I was. Mind filling me in on what this is? From the looks of it, it sounds like a horde of noobs came to the forums asking stupid things like, "How do I jump?" Am I close? And JEV3, what would this Best of OLDC thing be?

And another question, what is SRB2ME?

1: How Do I Jump (HDiJ for short) was a spam forum that lasted for three months, but was closed. You can still see it in the archives.

2: Best of the OLDC is a mod released by Blue Warrior that has all highest-scored levels from the Official Level Design contests.

3: SRB2ME is SRB2 Marriage Edition. There's a topic for it. SRB2ME may or may not be the final 1.1.

Jellybones69 said:
1: How Do I Jump (HDiJ for short) was a spam forum that lasted for three months, but was closed. You can still see it in the archives.

2: Best of the OLDC is a mod released by Blue Warrior that has all highest-scored levels from the Official Level Design contests.

3: SRB2ME is SRB2 Marriage Edition. There's a topic for it. SRB2ME may or may not be the final 1.1.

1: Sounds like fun? Haha....

2: Also sounds pretty cool.

3: I dont know what that means, but i'll check out the topic later.

You know what really will be a hassle?

ReDownloading all the Saved filed I used to have for SRB2. I deleted them all. Kinda SoL now..... =(

Sonow Hakura said:
Jellybones69 said:

1: Sounds like fun? Haha....

2: Also sounds pretty cool.

3: I dont know what that means, but i'll check out the topic later.

You know what really will be a hassle?

ReDownloading all the Saved filed I used to have for SRB2. I deleted them all. Kinda SoL now..... =(
I take it you haven't heard that SSN is engaged?

I remember you vaguely from when I was just a nameless lurker. Pretty much everything you missed was covered, so... yeah. Welcome Back.

SRB2ME is reported to be due in May, which is why it was formerly known as SRB2 May Edition.

EDIT: Oh yeah, If you remember Jazz, he upgraded Tag mode in an EXE-mod. That seems awesome enough to be brought to your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back