Thanksgiving vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

This topic serves two purposes:

1. I will be disappearing to my grandparents' house in Illinois for Thanksgiving tomorrow (16 hour car trip...fun), so I will not be making any messages until I come back on Sunday, unless I get internet access while there.

2. To find out what the heck you people are going to be doing, as I know it's probably just as exciting as playing GBA for 16 hours in one direction X_X

Mmmmm... I will be... Having some tests... Playing Quake III and Age of Mithology, writing letters, reading some books, going out with my girlfriend and my friends... Typical things :lol:

Same thing over here. I'll be spending the vacation with my family, friends, and girlfriend. I'm gonna hang out on the net, play some games, and go hunting on Monday and Tuesday. And Saturday is the annual "decorate the house for Christmas" day.

I hope you have a fun time there, Mystic.

I'll be playing PSO, making WADs, decorating for Christmas, making MMF games, and most importantly.... sleeping.

I'll be doing nothing special, just flopping around and checking out the message board. Well, maybe not flopping, but, whichever word you'd like to add.

I'll be using all the coolest new features of SRB2 FD 1.1 to make a bunch of WADs... I just need ideas. The new headers that allow you to integrate scripts are awesome.

Jason the Echidna said:
I'll be using all the coolest new features of SRB2 FD 1.1 to make a bunch of WADs... I just need ideas. The new headers that allow you to integrate scripts are awesome.

me....give......you....ideas.....YAYY!

Mystic said:
This topic serves two purposes:

1. I will be disappearing to my grandparents' house in Illinois for Thanksgiving tomorrow (16 hour car trip...fun), so I will not be making any messages until I come back on Sunday, unless I get internet access while there.

2. To find out what the heck you people are going to be doing, as I know it's probably just as exciting as playing GBA for 16 hours in one direction X_X

I wouldn't mind playing GBA for 16 hours in one direction, as long as I was playing either Sonic Advance 2 or Chu Chu Rocket (Which has 2500 levels) :P

I just like making charactors for Chu Chu Rocket...It's fun playing with Amy chasing Sonic or Tails chasing rings....

I have the following sets of characters:

Eggman Chasing Sonic
Amy Chaing Sonic
Shadow Chasing Sonic
Dib Chasing Zim
My Mom chasing Me :D

i have two carts, so thats why I can have 5 chars.

Why would you need two carts O_O

The single cartridge is just as good as the multiple cartridge mode...

That game, however, is god in multiplayer =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back