• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nega palace 2.0 (In progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

verifiaman

The master of verification.
i'm taking a break from my mod, since i cant think of anything. in the meantime, im remaking Nega palace, my 1st map. due to some complications, i am taking testers, since it has been pointed out by a lot of people i cant see whats wrong with my map. if anyone wants to test, please pm me

srb20029.png

srb20030.png

listen dude, if you know me, you would know how many times i've been tricked into thinking i've met a girl. it becomes kind of habitual to ask about someones gender when i dont know.

Perhaps it's just me expecting to see more of the new textures added with 2.0, but aren't the textures being used on the side of the building a little dated and, well, bland looking? Seeing as that looks like a fairly important chunk of the level, it seems like a good idea to look at the new textures and see how you can spruce it up instead of leaving the textures as they are now. Just my two cents.

this is a 2.0 version of my first level. the textures clr1-4 are gonna be used as you head in. clr 4 means youre in the final area.

verifiaman said:
hey snowprincess, are you a girl or boy?

Does it matter? Oh well, judging by the avatar they're a girl.

I've never played your original Nega Palace, but this looks fine so far.

Jellybones said:
verifiaman said:

Does it matter? Oh well, judging by the avatar they're a girl.

I've never played your original Nega Palace, but this looks fine so far.

THEY'RE a girl? I haven't played it either, but I read somewhere that this was verifiaman's best level. Not that it means much...

verifiaman said:

haha,
i'm a girl, child :)
i live on a planet, in a country, in a house and have a boyfriend :)

and i don't see why a guy would name themselves SnowPrincess, either x)

Then You haven't really explored the internet. Which might actually be a good thing as there's some disturbing stuff out there

glaber said:
Then You haven't really explored the internet. Which might actually be a good thing as there's some disturbing stuff out there

Like Goatse and Tubgirl.

...OH GOD THE IMAGES

THEY PLAGUE MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

DON'T LET CURIOSITY GET THE BEST OF YOU
BAN THOSE THINGS FROM YOUR THOUGHTS

As for the stage, it would be a LOT nicer if you just posted a Download Link instead of making us PM you for it.

SnowPrincess said:
and i don't see why a guy would name themselves SnowPrincess, either x)

You'd actually be surprised. I could name 2 if I wanted to, but I'll be nice and protect the guilty.

This is nice and all, but verifiaman, that is a question that you should have asked in a PM. You had no reason at all to say that here.

In other news, do I care if we happen to have another girl in our community? Sure, but I don't crazy over it. Grow up, guys.

Anyways, get back on topic about his WAD. This previous conversation is now over.

Sonict said:
Anyways, get back on topic about his WAD.

WHAT WAD? He never LINKED it!

So we decided to make a conversation based on nothing, since the topic does not really have anything.

He has two screenshots where you can make comments about it. Also, we don't allow stuff like that here, D00D64. If there is nothing to talk about that is related to the topic, don't say anything.

Eh, alright.

...Uh...
... It's okay, I guess? Never been the one to judge by appearances alone...
At least it ain't the same old steel wall or grey barren concrete I always see in Techno Hill-ish maps.

Alright, I'll behave... *shot*

My question is will this nega palace include that weird SOC that makes recovery time longer and Tails' flight time last forever? I really hope no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back