noobs on prismatic angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic Realm Zone was really easy for a last boss. Just do the "head for large groups of Rings and trap Eggman at the corner at the end" thing.

PAZ's boss was incredible harder.

I have a question.. do you guys use the mouse when playing coop or single player?
because what i did today, im using w to go forward s to go backward a to strafe left d to strafe right, left click to spin, right click to jump.

Chaos said:
Mystic Realm Zone was really easy for a last boss. Just do the "head for large groups of Rings and trap Eggman at the corner at the end" thing.
Really? I didn't even have to do that - Eggman decided to suicide by getting on me XD

Chaos said:
PAZ's boss was incredible harder.
It's even worse than the Labyrinth zone boss from Sonic 1 >_>

For being the hardest zone in Mysitc Realm, its does seem pretty easy to duplicate.

If the level wasn't made by Mystic but by somebody not very well known, would you consider this level as being n00bish? Because I know a lot of good levels that aren't considered good, and a lot of bad levels that people love to play.

Sik said:
If the level wasn't made by Mystic but by somebody not very well known, would you consider this level as being n00bish? Because I know a lot of good levels that aren't considered good, and a lot of bad levels that people love to play.

No, I wouldn't, I would conisder it a grand level.

I've played with a few people, and they totally yelled at me for choosing the map.
Quick, someone call the waaaaaaaambulance!

Guys? I think Smileys were removed for a good reason. And besides, most pictures look like crap around the outlines.

super silvex said:
Sonic Destiny said:
super silvex said:
Akuma TH said:
I've played with a few people, and they totally yelled at me for choosing the map.
Quick, someone call the waaaaaaaambulance!
Don't bring smilies back WTF?
oh my god you almost made my gut burst with that!!! hahahaha!
Don't bring smilies back It wasn't me
oh my god.... im sorry i got off topic there but that was funny, anyways how do you get PAZ with a slow tails and not being able to fly?

Mystic said:
Honestly, if you can complete Prismatic Angel on Normal as Sonic, you're no longer in the "newbie" category. That stage is designed to be highly difficult.

The farthest I've ever gotten was to the second spring on the first part, and just a little farther past that... T_T

EDIT: Just yesterday, I got to the first checkpoint and to the area with the row of springs! I feel a little better about myself now. XD

Mystic said:
Honestly, if you can complete Prismatic Angel on Normal as Sonic, you're no longer in the "newbie" category. That stage is designed to be highly difficult.

Now let's see you do it on Hard ^_~

I have done it. Took me bleedin' ages mind...
No proof of doing so though. Still, I enjoy the level as you get a sense of fulfilment when you do it. I love it in that way.

JetTheHawk said:
Mystic said:

Now let's see you do it on Hard ^_~

I have done it. Took me bleedin' ages mind...
No proof of doing so though. Still, I enjoy the level as you get a sense of fulfilment when you do it. I love it in that way.
I dont know you but i just gained new respect for you.

Sonic Destiny said:
Doesnt anyone hate when you arrive at the level prismatic angel on the mysticrealm and all the players use tails?

Then you forceskin on sonic and then they get mad and complain saying the level is impossible?

well i know all of you hate that and that its annoying as heck.

so for any noobs that are reading this post... watch this movie, maybe it will inspire you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIDBTV4nKqs

you know you should also forceskin to wads like SMS or Senku (useless) or Shadow (might have trouble) BUT NO TAILS! evil R.U.B.I.K and badboy (my friends) can do this zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back