secrets (MAJOR spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A serious error? What kind? Remember, the beta is only for netgames; you can't even beat the game on single player with it.

it was odd. I opened it up in openGL with the launcher and it opened something like 7 srb2wins for some reason. It froze (probably due to the amount of memory being used up) and said something about it couldn't initialize openGL or something like that.

oh well I was looking for an excuse for playing it again anyway

Do you even know what you're talking about, Megasonic? If you had actually tried to beat the game with it, you would see that it displays "MAP MAPEB NOT FOUND" at the end and won't go on to the credits.

Ok, it's up!

http://soultracks.com/extra.htm

Click the appropriate download, but only if you're a shameless cheater who wants to get the secrets with no effort! :evil:

At least I know I'm making little children happy. :D Until, of course, they realize that it won't work when 1.1 comes out... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:

Cyberlink, we have full capability to post cheats for our own game. We could even give out a file with all the debug stuff enabled. We don't because it ruins the game. If someone wants to search for a cheat on their own and ruin the game for themselves, that's their fault, not ours.

Ok, disregard my last post.

But still, it can be helpful. Say you unlock all the secrets, but your computer crashes and you need to get a new one. You can just download my file and you'll be able to use the secrets on that new computer without having to go through all the painstaking effort to unlock them all over again.

Basically, use it only if you enjoy cheating or if you lose all your game data.

Well, here is a basic one of me doing it...I do pretty crap in it, as I get stuck on the fans and take a pretty slow path, but it works just fine.

http://mystic.sepwich.com/ss7.zip

To run it, use the launcher or use the command line "srb2win -playdemo ss7".

This uses 1.04, not the current netgame beta.

I said in last forum that SS7 was imposible... But when I got this new computer (350Mhz older and then 650Mhz), SS7 was easy to be done... I dunno if it was because it run slowly o because the timer got mad in my old computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 17, Members: 0, Guests: 17)

Back