Sonic Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weelll, I finalllyyyy got it. So here's my thoughts-

• The graphics are good, considering it's on the Wii. (And I'm using component cables, so ha. :P)
  • The new English voice cast is ok, but I'll stick to Japanese for now.
  • Some of the jokes... eh... not so good.
  • The wisps' powers are pretty original, and the boss battles are fun.
  • The music is good, but I wish they would bring back SA style music.
  • Some of the 2D sections are a bit tedious.
I'll post more as I play more...

Well you are definitely going to hate how the final boss battle ends. I'm not going to spoil it though. I expected more of a challenge.

Big[U said:
b[/U]oi;697223]why do people do this

What, you mean capitalize the 'boi' part in your name?
I dunno, I just didn't look closely and wrote it how I thought it was.

You think that is bad! I'm still trying to undertand why everyone calls me "Chary" instead of Charyb or even Char! Chary sounds like a girls name or something.

And people, when I was talking about the good sense of humor in the game, I wasn't referring to the butt jokes or anything, of which... I actually haven't encountered any yet. Unless the dumb "underwear worn by salad" thing counts. I was referring to Eggmans PA announcements and just funny conversations like the one between Cubot and Orbot when they're cleaning up the Ferris Wheel parts.

To be honest with you Sonic Colours is good except some levels are incredibly short for example: Asteroid Coaster act 3 you hardly have to do anything.
And I must admit some of the jokes are pretty lame...
But some boss battles are quite good I liked the final boss the most ^^
i give this:
8/10 Its no Super Mario Galaxy but its awesome for a Sonic game (comparing to when SEGA quit the console market and everything went downhill for a while)

I think Sonic Colors is a pretty nice 3D sonic game. It's way better than Unleashed, Secret Rings and Black Knight. The Super Sonic feature is pretty cool too. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back