[Open Assets] Metal Knux

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the sake of god, Can you make this a lil' brighter? The pallete looks too dark. It's crimson, Not red. It should be like, 30 percent brighter :X

I've already done enough fixes to Link's initial conversion as it is.

Besides, I think a deeper red suits the character more.

Ow.My eyes hurting :X I can't stand the color. In bright places My eyes hurt but Knuckles was enough for both.

Quit your incessant bitching. If you don't like it, either refrain from using it or fix it yourself. Or get eye surgery. Whatever.

I dont really enjoy metal characters. But this one made me want to start downloading metal wad's, and I'm going to lol. Great job Corneliab. I also like the shade of red you used, and I dont really see the big deal of him now being the same color as knuckles. He's metal knux, not knux. Metal knux gets a 10/10 in my book.

I LOVE THIS WAD! I recently took a break from the luxury of srb2 2.0, and went back to v.1.09.4, uploaded metalknux, AND IT STILL WORKED! I swear my grandma deleted my WAD file-thingy last time she was on my computer...

There are no rules against giving compliments to a wad, no matter how old. Why don't YOU take a second to give a good look to the rules instead of telling other people?

Moderator Notice:
Oh god, the irony.
Can we all just stop pretending to be mods?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, not sure about this, but, if I recall, wasn't Metal Knux a Glide-only character that could glide faster than normal Knuckles? I might be thinking of Mecha Knux, which is a different character, but I'm not sure about this.

Uh, not sure about this, but, if I recall, wasn't Metal Knux a Glide-only character that could glide faster than normal Knuckles? I might be thinking of Mecha Knux, which is a different character, but I'm not sure about this.
He already said that since it's impossible to make a glide only char in 2.0, he is forced to have climb. They say that the next version(or s?) of SRB2 will unerf the character system though, so this might be fixed... Along with the coming of 13123123 SMS recolors *headesk*.

This topic is really old, can you please read the rules.
Um, if it was against the rules (which it isn't), then why would YOU post in it, TOO?

Moderator Notice:
Boomer, stop bumping this topic. Everyone else, stop responding to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back