Post your pics/art here!

Here are three more pictures from this year's holiday in the usual place I go to.

ACNJCXr.jpg

View from the central pedestrian bridge in Ortisei, South Tyrol - EF 20-35 f/2.8 L - 20mm, f/6.3, 1/800, ISO 200
Nothing special, just your everyday tourist photo. This valley is beautiful.

CFQcqvS.jpg

Range Rover in Siusi, South Tyrol - EF 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM - 28mm, f/5.6, 1/400, ISO 200
When I saw the car, its position and what was behind it, I already had this pictured in my mind, so I had some fun making this.

TM8k2jf.jpg

Dahlia in a garden in Ortisei, South Tyrol - EF 100-300 f/4.5-5.6 USM - 290mm, f/5.6, 1/500, ISO 200
This year saw the addition of a new (tele-zoom) lens to the set which, for around 90 euros, was a complete steal, and creates a very smooth bokeh thanks to its long focal length and 8 diaphragm blades.

I like it! My only criticism is that the different shades of yellow feel inconsistent in saturation.

Not drawn by me but I thought I'd share it as I've noticed other people post stuff they commissioned. It's my character as a Pokemon trainer with my fav, so it kinda counts as I created him, so. It's also currently my avatar too.

comm__steelie_trainer_by_left2fail-daf9m0d.png

Drawn by the awesome Left2Fail so pay her a visit someday.

tfw you're trying to learn to draw but you'll never be better than an 11 year old's first drawing shared on DeviantArt

tumblr_nmcbfv5Wf81skfkgpo1_540.png

I think her persona would be Beelzebub or something...

rumiasona_ex.png

Your ability to draw characters has improved a ton since the previous drawing! She looks fantastic :D

The way the floor arcs a little is weird, but it's not bad by any means. Good job!

That's a nice coincidence Zipper, I just finished replaying that game lol. Either way, it looks really nice, and it's definetly an improvement. IMO the legs are a bit too thin, but other than that, leep it up!

Oh yeah, and since I just replayed it, I'll leave this here.

505486itriedtodraw.png

ended up like a weird mix of Persona Q and "normal" proportions. k.

I'll probably color it on paper, because I figured out I'm awful on digital art on anything that isn't spriting.

rlZlCGz.jpg

I've been playing a lot of Mega Man recently, be it Classic, X, Zero, etc. So for my birthday, I decided to draw this real quick.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back