=3, Youtube´s most favorited series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Hello there again, guys, I had been wanting to make this topic since a while, but always forgetted to, it is to introduce you to youtube´s most favorited series, courtesy of the youtube member who´s got the ¨Most Subscribed-All Time¨, ¨Most Subscribed-Comedian¨ and many other awards.

It is a comedy show called =3, made by Ray William Johnson wich is definitely not like some of Fred´s garbage, this series show 3 Lol/Epic Fail videos and makes ´em even more entretaining, and at the end of the episode, he shows the most interesting awnsers to a random daily question with the song ¨Doin´ your mom¨ on background, episodes come out Thuersdays and Saturdays (if I remember correctly) each episode gets around 2,000,000 - 4,000,000 views, so you can imagine it is very popular.

Here´s some random video of his´ I picked up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cqFbEDsZqE&feature=channel

Watcha´ think?

I honestly think he's about as amusing as Fred. And that's not saying much.

I should specific what I don't like about him, and what I don't like about Fred. Both are complete loudmouths, who act like buffoons in a way that peoples' cannot help but pay at least temporary attention to. The problem is, just about anybody can be loud and show-offish and... amusing... to certain audiences, I suppose. But not everybody can be really funny, by which I mean witty or clever or having a good sense of timing. That takes natural talent and hard work in order to develop, but the results aren't cheap, generic, or tiring.

Sometimes, I wonder when these guys will grow up and become productive members of society. By "productive members of society", I mean "people who can make a living somehow after their fame on YouTube inevitably dries up". They don't seem to have what it takes to be successful mainstream comedians, for the reasons I outlined above.

Admittedly off-topic, but if I only tolerate big loud guys on the internet, then I absolutely abhor big loud guys whose job is to make fun of stupid stuff on the internet while broadcast on an entirely different medium. So, that's basically why I despise the mere concept for Tosh.0. It doesn't help that Daniel Tosh has, like, the most abrasive personality imaginable.

Last edited:
I honestly think he's about as amusing as Fred. And that's not saying much.

Sometimes, I wonder when these guys will grow up and become productive members of society. They aren't cut out to be successful mainstream comedians.

Well, he´s got a contract with an Apple iStore advertising campagin, wich he gets paid fore not sure if that can really be considered productive.

I thought that something like YGOTAS would be the most favorited series or at least some machinma stories, not whatever this crap is. They wouldn't make it into real comedy.

umm wow that was the funniest freakin thing i've seen ALL night!! XD i cracked up!! poor lady being attacked by a deer funny buuuut.......that would be a little scary...

I've seen worse, it's alright for a few laughs, there's much more unfunny content on Youtube than this (read: poops).

I've seen worse, it's alright for a few laughs, there's much more unfunny content on Youtube than this (read: poops).

Even though "good" and "poops" would most likely be antonyms, there are some actual good ones too. Course it still all depends on one's sense of humor or reaction to weird distorted/altered crap...

I bet we could all make something better then the crud currently on Youtube!
I bet we could all do something better than watching the crud currently on Youtube. For me, Youtube = Music source anyway.

In other news, this "series" of sorts just combines hyperactive TV-style moderation (you could call it voice acting from how over-the-top he speaks) with unfunny things. Nothing new, nothing exciting, etc. If you want to watch bad TV shows, why go to Youtube?

I've seen worse, it's alright for a few laughs, there's much more unfunny content on Youtube than this (read: Fred).
Fixed that for ya.

Anywho, It just discourages me how the only videos broadcasted publicly on youtube's page are just ones from Partner accounts, Remember when it was
possible to see something that WASN'T from Fred/Smosh/Machinima/etc?

That just goes to show that money talks, and by that I mean partners working with youtube to both gain money.

Anywho, It just discourages me how the only videos broadcasted publicly on youtube's page are just ones from Partner accounts, Remember when it was
possible to see something that WASN'T from Fred/Smosh/Machinima/etc?

That just goes to show that money talks, and by that I mean partners working with youtube to both gain money.

Well, that´s because it´s nearly impossible to become famous nowdays in youtube, as the bigger channels will always be there to ruin your chances. Unless you have something that can attract a big cloud of attention. Usually music tags get views pretty quickly.

Sure, like they can go:

Hey Ray, you have to cancel your series, ´cause a few guys out there and a guy with a video or something called ¨Best show in the Universe¨ doesn´t like it. Cancel all your contracts, delete your accont and your 500,000,000 Subscribers and find another way to pay your studies.

Don´t think so.

And the vid was sorta pointless, saying : ¨These people are representing you in Youtube. And they will be on TV¨, so what? There´s something called remote control, a great invention.

Something about this worries me.
When The Who first appeared, they were dismissed as a tragedy, an assault on all things music. Rock music, too, was at first a heresy that dare not be named.
These days, they are fondly regarded as the start of a generation, summed up neatly by Pete Townshed on the song "my generation", and in Elvis' attitude; Show offy, almost sexual in nature, he strips his whole persona before your very eyes, showing you what you came for: pleasure.

I can't help but feel like the apocalyptics of that era felt like: In denial of any of these things ever being good for the sanity of anyone. The fact that this shit will soon represent us, and that it will soon form part of our culture.
I think this is the death of culture.

So far, the silogism I'm trying to make is quite obvious:
Rock music was considered shit...
Fred/this faggot/whathaveyou are considered shit...
Therefore, these videos are Rock music?
the Rock music of our age and day?

What if I've been wrong all along?
What if Fred was actually funny to begin with?
I dare not break the safety, it would tear me apart. I can't ACCEPT it. But who am I to consider what's good and what's not? A mere douchebag with a wifi connection that's what.
Something else clicks in my head: Rock music got kids rebellious, made them break from their boring life by giving them strong feelings on a silver plate, catered to their hormonal lifestyle; They were able to break free. STICK IT TO THE MAN!!!!!!!(!!!)
Youtube faggots: They unleashed the unspeakable horrors of what some call "Vlogging", or as some old dirty bastard on fox news would say "Virtual Moving Picture Log". There's lots of amusing stuff, some people make great points about the interesting properties of sand. And then you get people who get pushed to the storefront, right there on the window which conveniently represents your screen right here right now THIS VERY MOMENT AAAAAAAAAAA (At this point, I assume you already know that a "Youtube Partnership" basically means rigged views). This would seem like somebody selectively choosing what to feed us for profit, and that's exactly what it is. How appropiate! The exact thing happened with Rock n Roll! People saw a market -Bored teenagers with shitloads of money after US of A kicked ass in war- and exploited to as far as they could, creating a legendary epoch. This makes me wonder:
Who is to say stuff like Fred isn't without its merits?

It certainly isn't something I like, hell, I detest it, but unfortunately, wether we like it or not, it opened the floodgates.
Maybe something before it already did, and then, when we're having virtual robosex with a virtual hooker (see, the hooker is virtual IN the virtual world, making her twice the virtual), we'll fondly (surely not me) regard those Freds and those ShaneDawsons and how the Virtual stereoscopic 3D Lolcats can't compete with them and are the cancer that will eventually lead to the unplugging of culture. A flat line. Just like now.
I hate it, with a passion, but this might be the "My generation", the "Johnny B. Goode" or even the "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" of these day and age.

Even more so, it's loud, noisy, and quite annoying to those who already are used to the medium.

Just like Elvis.

(By the way, this guy sucks sweaty donkey balls through a straw. I propose pressing all youtube celebrities into a small sphere, inserting them into a giant mechanical dong, and ejaculating them at the sun. Imagine calling your friends and saying "I just came poison culture to the sun". Shit would be glorious, and would make for interesting pickup stories.)

Last edited:
I have starting watching "=3" recently(I had seen it long ago, but it was one episode and forgot the name of the series, silly me) but I actually love this show, the fails, the cutest furry little bastard EVAR, the troll, each part of the show keeps me entertained, and IMO its a whole lot better then Fred and some other youtubers(Although its a tie between him and Reckless Tortuga). So for this being a most favorited and subbed series, Im not surprised, because its actually entertaining and funny to watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back