Sonic Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about a specific Sonic MUGEN or anyone, because I'm sure there are quite a few out there.

Shu, if it's down, why do you even post it?

I use to play mugen and I had a few sonic advance characters but they sucked so I wouldnt recommend using them.

I did once find sonic characters from sonic 3 & knuckles, but the site wouldnt let me download them.

Just to let you know every computer I have seen with mugen instaled on it gets slower and slower until it becomes so slow that it is unberable and the hard drives have to be formated.

I know where to get sonic characters for mugen but not a mugen that have sonic characters(besides Sonic Battle M.E)

You see that sign at the top of the page? It says "Mugen Messageboard"...

Wait, no.

Anywho. My point is, why ask for Mugen characters here when you can find a Mugen-related messageboard and ask for them there.

There's 2 variations of MUGEN that is mainly sonic related that I currently know about.

Sonic Battle MUGEN:
sonicbattlemugencr1.png

And Freedom Fighters 2:
ff2mugenog2.png

Wait, I just remember another one I saw, with hand drawn sprites that look similar, but not the same, as SSN's style, but all that was done was a Knux beta.

I said:
http://dossantos_820.ubbihp.com.br/
EDIT: It's down.
There you (don't) go. And don't ask any one to reupload it, that against common courtesy of the Mugen community and I will make you eat your own head.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
There's 2 variations of MUGEN that is mainly sonic related that I currently know about.

Sonic Battle MUGEN:
sonicbattlemugencr1.png

And Freedom Fighters 2:
ff2mugenog2.png

I Prefer Sonic Battle MUGEN. I have it and it is a great mugen port!

I'll Begin said:
Sonia looks very weird there.
Aw... come on! She looks cool! She looks better than she did in Sonic Underground. Cause for one thing...she looks less like a recolor than she did in the show.

superflip96 said:
I Prefer Sonic Battle MUGEN. I have it and it is a great mugen port!

From looking at that, I can tell that you don't know what a port is, or possibly even MUGEN itself.

MUGEN is an engine. You create content and the engine uses that content in a game. A port is when you take an engine and modify it or bring it to another platform. Sonic Battle MUGEN is NOT a port. NOT. A. Port. It's just a distribution of MUGEN with Sonic-related content packaged in.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
I'll Begin said:
Aw... come on! She looks cool! She looks better than she did in Sonic Underground. Cause for one thing...she looks less like a recolor than she did in the show.

She is supposed to look like a recolor because she is sonic sis. She doesn't even look like a hedgehog.

Earuto said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
I'll Begin said:

She is supposed to look like a recolor because she is sonic sis. She doesn't even look like a hedgehog.

She looks more like a, Human with pink hair. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back