Megaman 8-Bit Deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet Explorer

IT'S NO USE
WARNING : I received a huge loss of data, and the most important part of my message, "In game" was lost. I do not want to redo everything. Luckily, this game is very instinctive. You can even reconstruct the second part of my post by just playing.

airmanattack.png
-------------------------Presentation-------------------------

Megaman 8-bit Deathmatch is a game made in the same way that SRB2. It uses the same ideas as the fighting in multiplayer SRB2.
It's a Doom sauce game. The main thing to do is to kill other players.
This game has :
- An online mode (personally, I'm not going in, I prefer the following option : )
- The battle mode against the computer ! You control a character and you fight against the computer. You can fight against all other players (equivalent to the mode "Match" of SRB2) or team ("Team Match")
Time passes very quickly when you playing multiplayer on SRB2. If you want the time passes slowly and have fun playing in front of your computer because there are not good servers hosted in SRB2, so why not just fight in this game ?

FROM NOW, my message was erased. I will not copy everything, you will understand quickly and easily how the game runs. I go directly to the extras.

-------------------Helpful zone--------------------

An overview of the game ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4re3tJ09rWk

Download link , sure ! : http://mega-man-8-bit-deathmatch.en.softonic.com/universaldownloader-launch
(No virus) The installer software will offer a Toolbar. It is useless, so uncheck that.
Once downloaded, place the files from the archive into a folder for the game, click MM8BDM, click Start, and go !
howtostart.png

Tips :

- Alt + Enter : Fullscreen mode. Very useful.
- There is the free mode and mode adventure. I highly recommend the free mode, because you can choose any level. An adventure, you must follow up the levels in order ...
- For free mode that I recommend ... go to Multiplayer ==> Offline Skirmich, and remember to configure before playing :
- Your controls (preferably the same as those of SRB2. The mouse is essential, you will understand why.)
- The level, of course.
- The Game Mode (Match and Team Match are traditional, and the best. There are other modes, but they have some operational problems.)
- Configure ennemies (the computer !) (Bot Setup). Select the characters to be used in the game.

Here ! Tell me what you think of this game !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back