• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Doom Builder not working right.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

$0N!C

Hi every one. The SRB2DB is not loading the textures from the IWAD files or what other file I load for the textures. Did I miss a step setting it up or what I need to know. can you help me out plzzz???

Also When I test the level none of the enemies, rings, flowers, etc, they dont apear. And i know how to make water but when i text the level it dose not apear. Also when I do get a texture, when i try to edit and place the texture in 3D mode, I get a runtime error #5 or 6. and the program just shuts off. Im cinda new to the level editing thing and need some advice. So if you be could help me out id be very thank full.

You need the SRB2 2.0 config. It's around here somewhere. A sticky, maybe. also, that's not hwo textures are loaded. Do it via XWE.

Ok thank you a bunch. I have XWE but I cant get it to work I looked on the Wiki but it still wont work.

Did you make the 2.0 wad your IWad? Did you actually SELECT the 2.0 config? Is the exe you're testing on actually the 2.0 config?

Have you looked in the folder where the SRB2 Doom Builder is?

Also, when you create a new WAD or open one, does it say "Configuration: Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.0"?

No, well I checked and I found the srb2ex.cfg but not the other one.

Yes it does say Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.0, that is the only choice I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back