• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sc_Wilystage.wad (On hold due to editor errors.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
I'm currently working on Wily Stage 1, (From Megaman 2) and this is what I have so far.

srb2win2009-03-0318-14-37-40.jpg

srb2win2009-03-0318-14-48-05.jpg

srb2win2009-03-0318-15-14-60.jpg

I might make Mecha Dragon as a replacement for Eggman, should I?
(The sprite is not in the pallette yet.)

MECHDRA0.png

Hmm

Wow,are you gonna replace the enemies too?

Yes,you should replace Eggman.

Put Ringslinger on too

Uhh, the ripped textures look horrible. Also, tutti-frutti on your thok barrier.

As I have said to glaber multiple times concerning his Diamondus texture ripping from Jazz Jackrabbit, you either need to do a complete conversion of Mega Man textures and do it properly, or just use SRB2's art. Combining the two will only make the level look extremely tacky.

Yes, I am planning on using all of the textures. Hopefully XWE won't whack out on me, so I can get to work.

and put a wall up for the background, Then you can use some more of the Mega Man textures.

I'm not too keen on this stage. The ripped textures look horrible, and it just looks bland. Have you tried looking for a map layout, and try to copy that? because it might be easier to make when looking at it, although they are a pain to find sometimes.

Re: sc_Wilystage.wad (unreleased, 30% done.)

Speedylizzard14 said:
Make it bigger. Much bigger. And try to shade it like the sprite from The Power Fighters.

Also, I'd suggest making this level for one of the 2D mode mods out there. That'd make this level more enjoyable.

How are you gonna do that room where you constantly have to use the Item-1?

I'll begin said:
How are you gonna do that room where you constantly have to use the Item-1?

Replace them with respawning crumbling FOF platforms. On the bottom of that part, their should be a spring to have you land on the first platform.

Wad's on hold due to XWE and my other editors crashing recently. I'll hopefully post some more textures and more fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back