What "pushes your buttons"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pushes my buttons is when some noob comes into a netgame i'm in and just starts asking to be verified and asking for wads, 999 rings, 99 lives, ringslinger, and to be "F12ed". Also, when ever I thok through the race and win multiple times, they go "OMG, u hax, n00bl3t!!!!!1111", and kick me. It makes me so angry that I could just.... GRRRRAAAAA!!!! *breaks boulder in half* So that is what pushes my buttons. *breaks more stuff.*

EDIT: Oh crud, I just noticed I spelled "your" wrong. Fix'd

I go nuts when I hear....
(Them)"can you add this-a-wad? and that-a-wad, and the other-a-wad.."
(me)-"nope"
(them) god u suck why not?
(me)because im server and i say what goes, besides if u do it boots the people who don't have the wad
(them)no it dont you are dumb
(me)console, kick playername or playernumber

Of course, thats when their friend chirps in "hey why did you do that"
or "I'll just report that i know this person and that person...blah blah blah
(too much of that and they happen to find the way out, too)

This can be outside the netgames right?

If so what pushes my buttons, causing my house to explode while destroying everything in its path would be when people are on my stuff without permission. Also when people uses my Wii just to use the damn Internet Channel.

Well there's my 2 cents, have a nice day :)

Hah, they actually think SRB2 is widespread enough to have hax? Idiots.
It also bothers me when some idiot joins and orders me to verify him and add a wad. When I tell him no and that I don't have the wad, he starts asking me how to host a server.

When lames at my (last year) were acting retarded. You should have seen tthis crackhead's teeth.

Segmint said:
Idiots who think they know everything. That just pisses me off.

That only angers me when they think they know everything, but they dont.

But here are some things I hate noobs for.

1) When your playing srb2 riders all the noobs keep saying, no thoking, no thoking, NO THOKING!!!!!!
And I say "GET OUT OF MY SERVER YOU FREAKING NOOB!!!!!"

2) Another thing that angers me is when your playing match, and you hit the stupid noob host, and they ban you.... WTF!!!!!!

3) This one is annoying as hell, Your looking for a server on the list and you find one, there are only 3 people in the server, and the maxplayers is set to 32. So you join the server and BAM!!! you get ban, for no reason......WTF is up with that.

The list goes on and on.

I have something new to add. When noobs change their name to something like "peipeipeipei!" or "&*&^*$^*^**" or other spam names and the keep doing it over and over again. Also, when they spam the chat box, I can't say anything. *offtopic* You don't want to get me angry, you wouldn't like me when i'm angry.*offtopic*

Idiots just "push my buttons" in general.

There should be an IQ test in order to have internet access.

Dumb jocks
School
Naruto
My peers
The FCC
Uncreativity
Peter Moore (sp?)
Jack Thompson
Anti-geeks
Weblogs
FPSs
Viacom
Mudkips
Wii Fit
Silver (The hedgehog, the color I like.)
Associating the planet Venus with love
That you can now lose your planets liscense for wreckless orbiting
Fangirls who declare a celebrity or anime character to be "theirs"

The list goes on and on

I lolled so much when I read your post, Draykon. If you don't like FPSes, why are you here? Anyways,

1. n00bs
2. lag
3. topics that say "What don't you like/do you like?" ...Oh wait.

Draykon said:
=O

Ne'way...What pushes my buttons is when I find a game that is not compatable with mac

I'm not saying thta every game needs to have a mac version, or that any game without a mac version sucks...I'm just sying it's dissapointing

Segmint said:

Then you should piss yourself off a lot, huh.

Bakatry of this and that aside, Racism is my button pusher.

Push it, and I will stab you.

Sykotic said:
Segmint said:

Then you should piss yourself off a lot, huh.

The Rules said:
4. Keep any arguments you have with other members outside of the board. Likewise, flaming, or mindless insulting of another user, is strictly prohibited. Trolling, or posting to intentionally disrupt forum activity and/or to generate an angry response, is strictly prohibited in all forms.

Releases Section Rules (Irrelevant said:
R1. The releases section, and some topics in Editing, are designed to be used for constructive criticism. There seems to be some questions about what constitutes constructive criticism around here, so please use these helpful examples:
"This WAD is awful. Here's why: List" - Constructive. This clearly explains what is wrong with the WAD and even how it could be fixed.

"This WAD is awful." - Not constructive. This doesn't explain anything about the WAD, and simply states a useless opinion. Keep this junk off the forum.

"This WAD is awesome." - Not constructive. Just like the previous, this simply states a useless opinion. Mindless positive feedback is just as useless as mindless negative feedback.

"You are awful." - Not constructive. This is a direct flame of another user, and is strictly forbidden on all forums.

Luckily, I'm smart enough to avoid it. Cool-headedness is a great quality to have, you know. =)

Woodstock said:
Sumakima said:
You don't want to get me angry, you wouldn't like me when i'm angry.

Calm down, I wouldnt want you to turn green.
What I ment by that is when I get angry, I act on blind fury, no questions asked, and almost nothing can clam me down. The only way I can calm down is by doing my favorite pastime, yelling at n00bs that think they're pros, or ask for wads and other things, like startrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back