• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

his name is super inter net s0niC! (SINS for short!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroze

hi i am kroze and i have idea for a grate chearcter hes sonic only zapped into the internets so he can absorb other peoples powers cause he has absorbed tails fap fap power as well! he iz from my kewl webcomic story that i am about to make and it is cool cause he is on the net!!! GET IT??! i want to make him in this butt dont know how... I NEED A TEAM TO HELP ME WITH THIS MOD THAT WILL BE LIKE SONIC BATTLE ONLY BETTER CAUSE ITS ON THE NET!! and rember tht the SINS characterr is not totally sonic cause he is part evil and kicka ss because he also absorbed mario fireballs so that needs to be in there to. also he neds to thok and float at the same time cause thats how it is in my fan fiction so thats how it must be here!!!! he is also light green insread of normal blue cause he absorbed luigi too!!!!!!!! aslo someone needs to be in charge of new levels cause the normal levels will be too easy 4 him and they will need loops!!!
THIS MOD WILL BE EVEN 5X BIGGER THEN MYSTIC REAM SO I NEED MORE HELP!!
i have wads done buit thery are just 4 my team so they can feel specual and i can get more pople to help wiht this!
kthxbye!
<3

Kroze
Cratoer of SINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back