Have you ever been to New York? (City and/or State)

Have you been to New York City, or New York State?

• Yes, but I didn't really enjoy it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live in between. (Suburbs)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Segmint

It's an amazing city, and if you've never even seen pictures of it, you're missing out on something special. It isn't what you would think, really. It isn't run-down or dirty, it isn't infested with gangs, shooting, violence, and it's actually quite spectacular. (By the way, all of the bad things said about NYC are based upon the worst neiborhoods, not the entire city.)

The state is also very cool. It's very rural, peaceful, and beautiful. If you notice that New York isn't just one giant city, and is also a giant state, you can realise the magnificence of both. It's very well rounded, with one huge city, and one huge country-like state.

So if you've been, share your experiences!

As for me, I live in the suburbs as of now, but I was born there (Brooklyn), and I visit very often. (15-Minute drive from where I live)

Indeed, New York is nice. I've been there on occasion. I've always loved the metropolitan areas. New York, Boston, and the like (Though Boston is rather small for my tastes).

I'd like to go there some day. The only place I've been to in the US is Vancouver, Canada, a very special/cool place to go, I went there a year ago.

HYPERKNUX said:
I'd like to go there some day. The only place I've been to in the US is Vancouver, Canada, a very special/cool place to go, I went there a year ago.

WTF? Canada is _not_ in the USA. Canada is another country. Look on a map, you will see what I mean.

Sonict

Whatever, I meant the northern America area, Jesus calm down there, I only made a mistake. I was in kind of a rush there :?

Dark Warrior said:
Indeed, New York is nice. I've been there on occasion. I've always loved the metropolitan areas. New York, Boston, and the like (Though Boston is rather small for my tastes).

Washington D.C. is pretty good too. I never expected it to have so many trees, and yet so many buildings at the same time...

Wow, I actually live in New York (Long island to be exact). I do agree that the city is nice, although people on the roads are complete jackasses, Hell, I should know, I read somewhere that New york city is the meanest place on the face of the earth. I've also been to New Yotk state, Shinago county (I'm sure I spelled it wrong) I think the name is. I mainly go up there to view the 3 acres of land me and my father own. It has nice peices of land, and it gets really colorful during the Fall season.

HYPERKNUX said:
Whatever, I meant the northern America area, Jesus calm down there, I only made a mistake. I was in kind of a rush there :?
I know what you mean that's my birthplace... Your talking about Canada,Niagara Falls. Go past the border and it's Niagara Falls,Canada.

EDIT: Oh yeah Zanyhead where in Buffalo because I live in Buffalo.

New york is all about there business and there money! A perfect place to stay! :o

Too bad I'm in the streets of Harlem, but hey, I know how to defend myself.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back