SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Off-Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 1 Day Ago   #1
Nitro Turbo
Just a player !

Default Post your sonic and srb2 memes here !

Hello all ;) i just opened this thread to post some sonic and srb2 memes plus to forget Covid-19 disease ;) anyway i will start :
srb2 memes : (sorry for grammar errors :P)

Sonic memes :

NOTE : here i made this meme with my original name and i hid it for personel reasons ! it's my best meme EVER :v

so guys you have some memes too to share about sonic and srb2 ?! so this is the perfect place to do it + pls make sure that you made your meme !
NOTE : do not post my memes without my permision >:(

(Nitro Turbo received a warning for this post: Forum games aren't allowed.)

Last edited by Nitro Turbo; 1 Day Ago at 11:37 AM.
Old 1 Day Ago   #2
MK.exe
The one and only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Turbo View Post
Hello all ;) i just opened this thread to post some sonic and srb2 memes plus to forget Covid-19 disease ;) anyway i will start :
srb2 memes : (sorry for grammar errors :P)

NOTE : here i made this meme with my original name and i hid it for personel reasons ! it's my best meme EVER :v

so guys you have some memes too to share about sonic and srb2 ?! so this is the perfect plqce to do it + pls make sure you post your own name !
NOTE : do not post my memes without my permision >:(
I dont get it, who and what is nitro turbo 🤨
Old 1 Day Ago   #3
LuxisLand
The Danganronpa Guy ._.XD

I don't see necessary to have a thread about SRB2 memes or something...
you can just keep those memes for you and... not make a thread about it.
Old 1 Day Ago   #4
KuroEl64
Known as Hajime in game

Agree with Luxis here... Kinda find it unnecessary having a thread full of memes when you can just google them
Old 1 Day Ago   #5
Nitro Turbo
Just a player !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxisLand View Post
I don't see necessary to have a thread about SRB2 memes or something...
you can just keep those memes for you and... not make a thread about it.
just for fun ? no ?
and if anyone have memes he can post it here !

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

so how can i delete a thread ? :(

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK.exe View Post
I dont get it, who and what is nitro turbo 🤨
you can't simply view my account ? dude ?
Old 1 Day Ago   #6
Basic Bronze Sonic
no more basic now only meme

You know I understand why someone would make a thread for memes on paper but it can lead to some serious spam problems so this thread may cause problems with overall connection so I feel like memes of srb2 should be kept and or posted on Reddit or something but now it's just waiting on what the mods have to say about this, if it's okay then I think the no spam rule should be enforced here.

As I said at the end of the day it's up to the moderators but that's what I have to say about this thread.
Old 1 Day Ago   #7
Nitro Turbo
Just a player !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Bronze Sonic View Post
You know I understand why someone would make a thread for memes on paper but it can lead to some serious spam problems so this thread may cause problems with overall connection so I feel like memes of srb2 should be kept and or posted on Reddit or something but now it's just waiting on what the mods have to say about this, if it's okay then I think the no spam rule should be enforced here.

As I said at the end of the day it's up to the moderators but that's what I have to say about this thread.
i just add this thread for fun ! id want rude things ! just for fun and laughing this is was a great error that i did it :(
i hope only i will not receive an Infraction
anyway thank you for your help ;)
Old 1 Day Ago   #8
Basic Bronze Sonic
no more basic now only meme

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroEl64 View Post
Agree with Luxis here... Kinda find it unnecessary having a thread full of memes when you can just google them
Alright I will say though that when googling srb2 memes usually the memes that show up are majorly out dated but I feel like the lack of random memes around here is what keeps this place pure and (mostly) safe for Sonic fans/people in general, honestly the best place for memeing in my opinion (that I've said before) is Reddit but we should just see what happens with this thread right now.

I'm not trying to dis this thread but in stead I'm just quite worried about what could potentially happen so please don't get upset mods over something I said that could potentially sound really rude.
Old 1 Day Ago   #9
Tatsuru
2.3 will have menus

Unfortunately this type of thread comes off as a forum game, which goes against rule 8. Memes are cool once in a while, but creating whole threads for them tends into becoming a space we can't afford to moderate.

Remember to read our rules next time before making new posts.