Favorite stage in Sonic History?

My favorite main cannon Sonic stage - ... *Looks around* ... don't tell this to the public but, Sky Fortresses Zone act 3 from Sonic 4 episode 2.

My favorite fan made sonic stage - techno hill from srb2 v2.2, I mean like it's impossible not to at least bop a little to the music.

I have so many favorite stages that i can't even decide, if this was part of the srb2 discussion section with srb2 stages i probably would've chosen arid canyon but since this is in the off topic section ill have to say Mirage Saloon (Act 2) in Mania.

so many
city escape , lost valley , green hill , emerald hill , emerald coast , ice cap , studio polis , mirage sallon , stardust speeway (all) ......... most of all

My favorite zone from the series is spagonia (Rooftop Run) in Sonic Unleashed and Planet Wisp and Aquarium Park on Sonic Colors it's relaxing and nostalgic.

Chaos Angel Zone from Sonic Advance 3. The weird uncanny calmness yet sense of danger combined with the feeling of adventure and venturing deeper into the unknown is something I don't really feel from any other Sonic stage, and it's got great visuals and music to boot. I'm still holding onto hope that some day we might get a 3D version of the level in a future title.

In fact, a whole 3D game with as much imagination to the stages as Advance 3 would be pretty incredible. Imagine places similar to Ocean Base, Twinkle Snow, and Cyber Track in a 3D game. Something like that would probably be my new favorite 3D title, assuming they didn't find a way to screw it up.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back