Does anyone ever go on 1.09.4 anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demyx

Seriously i am on multiplayer every day.(NO THIS IS NOT ADVERTISEING A NETGAME ITS A QUESTION D:<)an there are never any ping linkups i can get to.Anyone know why(by the way i can not get new version yet i have to get a internet memory bank increase)

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

hey can someone reply to me i really need to know -_-

1.09.4 (as well as versions previous to 2.0.4) doesn't appear on the master server. You can still netgame, but only by IP.

I know I do, That is for sure. And yes you have to join by ip.
The option is right under join (search)

would you mind testing it with me cause for my friend omega he isn't able to get on recently for a odd reason

Join by IP means you have to, in a matter of speaking, "exchange friend codes" (Ip addresses). If you ever tried to play a just a specific person on Nintendo Wifi, you get the idea and the comparison.

ya i have done the Wifi your talking about....so your saying is i have to find out my ip or just get someone elses off masterserver with same version as me an hope it works?

That's what I'm saying, but really what's an internet memory bank and why is it stopping you from getting 2.0?

a internet memory bank is the kb count when you open a debug mode menu on your desktop if your comp is freezing an when you want to end a task.in that screen there is how much memory is still avalible for downloads an a screen on how much memory is being used to keep your windows an programs that run you computer is being used to manage it.an since i have to be careful for now for what i download i have to keep space for accessing internet an scans an i can't overuse the memory .an if i do i won't be able to do certain things on my computer or certain things will close themselfs to save memory.So since 2.0 is to much memory right now i have to wait until my brother gets out from vegas an adds the memory increaser to my PC

I think he's talking about hard drive space, but his understanding of computers is so bad that it's hard to really tell.

The master server changed for 2.0, which means all versions before that will no longer properly work with it. If you want to join random netgames like you could before, you need to upgrade to 2.0.4. You can still organize 1.09.4 netgames via IP, as previously mentioned.

Few weeks ago, for SOMEKIND OF Odd reason, I hosted a Ghouls Forest server there, and my friend we're able to join. Plus, it readed up to the Master server.

That was weird... Really.

It DOES appear...For a whole minute. Afterwards, it dissapears. IP joining is still possible of course. Unless the MS changed that rule recently...

Weirdly enough, I did the same thing with demo 4. Though I was really just looking at the maps I was going to port.

IP joining is still possible of course. Unless the MS changed that rule recently...
IP joining will always be feasible, regardless of whether you want to host a 1.09/1.08/SRB3 (lol)/1.04/etc server, a hangout/roleplay server, or whatever the hell you want. If you don't advertise the server on the MS, anything goes.

Well never mind now I got down what to do to get Ip now. (by the way my brother makes computers an he teaches me about them so i am going to jsut ignore that comment. )

犬夜叉;660766 said:
IP joining will always be feasible, regardless of whether you want to host a 1.09/1.08/SRB3 (lol)/1.04/etc server, a hangout/roleplay server, or whatever the hell you want. If you don't advertise the server on the MS, anything goes.

I was refering to the 1 minute thing. Not IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back