Arid Canyon Zone Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Hack

Known as Wind on SRB2
Well I happened to be playing in a netgame, looking for a good SRB2 song to listen too. And I just so happened to "discover" tunes 15, Arid Canyon Remix.

I was a bit disappointed that it took too long to start so I took it upon myself to edit the OGG and make it start sooner, and I cut a little bit of the end off so it loops perfectly. Don't worry though 'cause I just cut off the part of the ending with no music in it.

http://srb2wind.co.cc/music/Arid_Canyon_Remix-edit.ogg

(Click the link to play the song in your browser)
(Right-click > Save As... to save the song to your computer)

In no way did I make this tune. It's already a tune in SRB2, I just edited it. So no real credit is needed towards me.

Enjoy!

All credit goes to Nev3r for the remix. I might have offered a suggestion here and there, but he was the brains behind that remix. It was never really meant to be a musicslot...it was just an absolutely fantastic remix of my tune. Somehow, it found its way into music.dta.

Gee, people sure are impatient these days.

What you've done is made it more game-like by removing all the build-up. It was never meant to be ingame music anyway; what you've done is made a piece to be listened to outside the game that sounds better ingame, while the ingame version sounds better standalone. Oh, the irony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back