Dead person of the day #2: Stephen Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
Stephen Perry, who was a writer for 1980s cartoon ThunderCats, recently went missing. His van was found last Sunday. Inside it, a man's severed arm. Stephen Perry, police now report, is dead.

The 56-year-old writer went missing from his Zephyrhills, Florida home, which authorities discovered was ransacked. His roommates, James Davis (45) and Roxanne Davis (49), disappeared, but have since been arrested on unrelated charges, writes Tampa Bay Online. James Davis was picked up on drug trafficking charges, and his wife is charged with violating probation.

"I cried. I cried when they told me," says 26-year-old Krystal Carroll, the mother of Perry's 5-year-old son. Last year, Carroll moved out and is currently in another relationship. Perry was slated to appear in court on May 9 for a domestic violence charge against Carroll. He has also been battling cancer as well.

"I am glad they are releasing the information to the public," Carroll added. "At least the public will know and there will be no more speculation about whether he was murdered. I am glad that we will start coming to some kind of closure not only for me and my son, but for the rest of his family as well."

Perry also wrote the 1985 comic book series Time Spirits, which gained renewed interest last winter when similarities between it and Avatar were discovered.

There have been plans to make a Hollywood version of ThunderCats. The project is currently on hold.

Source (Slowtaku)

I wish I could embed this instead.

Jesus christ that sounds like a bad situation, maybe drug lords got him or something because of James's drug trafficing buddies, or an intervention gone horribly, horribly wrong, I love Thundercats, but why is this happening today? Its like the day that michael jackson died, and so did farrah fawcet. Also a very weird weird day

Wow, my sense of humor must be drier than Shnitzel in the Sahara. He's a Game developer FFS.
Anyway let's get...

backtothetopic.png

I'm a little disturbed this happened about a week after I converted the entire ThunderCats series from an .MKV torrent to an .AVI video collection.

Last edited:
I'm a little disturbed this happened about a week after I converted the entire ThunderCats series from an .MKV torrent to an .AVI video collection.

On an unrelated note, why...? O.o To make them twice the size?

Didn't he voice Bowser in a Super Mario movie? I got that info from G4.

I am sorry to bring your attention to the sad cold truth. It was not a Henson Studios film adaptation of the addictingly awesome franchise in similar vein to Where the Wild Things Are and The Dark Crystal but rather a despicably so bad it,s terrible film in which Mr. Hopper had played a human incarnation of the reptilian King Koopa.

And that is what you must have skipped over or what they forgot to mention to you.

It is sad to hear that he died though.

And I am rather saddened to hear that Mr. Perry is now dead. He will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back