Missing emerald tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolol

The Wiki states that the TH Act 1 emerald token is in the pipe room, on the vertical pipe connecting to the pipe with the diagonal spring.

The token is not there when I go there.

The same thing is in Act 2, where it's supposed to be in the slime pit. I go through the pipe, get sucked to the secret room, and no token.

I shouldn't be doing anything wrong, as I searched every nook and fucking Don't evade the curse filter cranny, even trying new methods. And yet the tokens are never there.

When this happened I got Token 2 first. I went to Token 1's area and it wasn't there.

I just tried going to Token 1 first and it worked. However in Act 2 the pipe token is Token 2, and yet I still can't get it.

Don't listen to mikesword; this is too specific to be an install bug.

Check the map with a wad editor. I think it only appears on easy mode in 1.09.4.

Every token is available in every difficulty.

If you take the token and then die, it will not reappear. Once you get it, its stored, so you don't need to get it again because you will go to the special stage.

The problem seems to have fixed itself.

Now, what about Castle Eggman's Sonic Emblem? It says to spindash into the red springs, although that has the same effect as jumping on them, and the wall in front of me has a secret entrance.

The hell? Which wall are you talking about? The one that the springs are in front of, the ones beside the springs, the walls in the underwater cave, the walls above the springs? Be more specific.

So if the wiki said the sky was blue?

I thought the thing with wikis was that they were unreliable for school reports.

SRB2 Wiki is constantly being updated to correct errors. If you see an error, ask about it on the talk page, or correct it yourself if you are certain of the answer.

As for using the Wiki for reports, I would agree. The other problem is that there is way to many contributors to the page to be cited, besides the fact that it could be in error, but that is getting off topic.

Lolol said:
The problem seems to have fixed itself.

Now, what about Castle Eggman's Sonic Emblem? It says to spindash into the red springs, although that has the same effect as jumping on them, and the wall in front of me has a secret entrance.

The hell? Which wall are you talking about? The one that the springs are in front of, the ones beside the springs, the walls in the underwater cave, the walls above the springs? Be more specific.

The wall directly in front of the red springs. It says to spindash into them because you can go to the wall much faster, without hitting the cave ceiling above the springs, and reach the cave much higher up the wall.

Did I explain this right, guys?

Sort of, but I belive thoking into it is better than spindashing. Jump down, wait about a second, then thok, and keep forward pressed to make sure you hit the spring, but hit the ceiling too.

miles the togepi said:
Wiki is never right.

Wikipedia is sometimes wrong.

The SRB2 Wiki is always right.

All Wikipedia is is a piece of software installed on a web server. The same with the SRB2 Wiki. There is more than one wiki.

miles the togepi said:
Wiki is never right.

Well its an ifomation spore with some people that can change a rumor stated as false like the super virus into something that could make it appear like it's really a virus.

thats why now a days mods take care of this. we Luv u mods for fixing ignorant things.

TrueTenguMan said:
miles the togepi said:
Wiki is never right.

Well its an ifomation spore with some people that can change a rumor stated as false like the super virus into something that could make it appear like it's really a virus.

This is the worst logic against a Wiki, ever. Even if people are ignorant, they are genuinely trying to help add information to an article. An equal amount of people will do the research before editing an article, and just fixing it. The whole anyone-can-edit-it factor means that issues with articles will inevitably get fixed by someone else who cares.

Dark Warrior said:
TrueTenguMan said:
miles the togepi said:
Wiki is never right.

This is the worst logic against a Wiki, ever. Even if people are ignorant, they are genuinely trying to help add information to an article. An equal amount of people will do the research before editing an article, and just fixing it. The whole anyone-can-edit-it factor means that issues with articles will inevitably get fixed by someone else who cares.

yes Im aware of that. But you say it like I think everyone is ignorant. Maybe I should of stated more clear first before typing what I said earlier...

I what I should of said is that their are people out there that tend to change truthful topics to false slader. but im not saying as if I think people that help manage the wikia site are not intelegent.

Nono, not even managing. Editors also positively contribute as well. It's not a one-way street, people make dumb edits, and managers fix it. LOTS of people fix it because lots of people CARE.

Dark Warrior said:
Nono, not even managing. Editors also positively contribute as well. It's not a one-way street, people make dumb edits, and managers fix it. LOTS of people fix it because lots of people CARE.

well same here. but not with SRB2 wiki.

I helped out the page with infomation they didn't know about on Mega Man wiki.

what im trying to say now is that I apologise for my reccent error on that post.

Anyway can we get back to the topic, I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back