First topic, unusual screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot's not that strange. Looks like Chaos Mode and the Egg Slimer (non-pogo-mode) has no axis to rotate around.

What IS annoying, though, is that you embedded an MP3 in your website. Never _ever_ embed any sort of music or audio in a webpage EVER. I have my OWN music, thank you very much.

Embedded MIDIs are just a simple way to tell your viewer that you have no idea how to build a website.

Yeah, I used to do that all the time!

... but I still don't know how to build a website. :mrgreen:

So you're saying that if it was a great, 50 page full of great info, downloads, chat, and if music was embedded in, it would be not as good?

Well, it works if the MIDI actually FITS the site.

Or you can press the Stop button next to that little button you call "Forward"

Have you ever thought of that? :P

I just hit the "Back" button on the way left when I come to a site with an embedded MIDI. I just know that any good webmaster would have already figured out that MIDIs suck.

Heh... Playing with objectplace mode is fun... Did anyone fix the glitch that if you die and then transform into a thing, but still die and come back as thing -1 thing? (That's a mouthful)

Jason the Echidna said:
Did anyone fix the glitch that if you die and then transform into a thing, but still die and come back as thing -1 thing? (That's a mouthful)

Not only is that a mouthful, it doesn't make any sense. What happens if you die and then transform into a thing, but still die and come back as thing -1 thing? You forgot to finish your sentence.

There's no point in fixing those kinds of bugs with it, because it's not meant to be used that way anyhow (and thus by doing that, you deserve the result).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back