Best PSP Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
What do you guys the the best PSP game is? I'm trying to find out what I want to get.

I can think of a few contenders, but not owning a PSP, I can't actually make the call. Still, I'd be interested in:

Mega Man X: Maverick Hunter
Mega Man: Powered Up!
Castlevania: the Dracula X Chronicles
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (maybe)

Other than that, it's kind of hard to imagine what I'd get for the system. Mod it for homebrew, maybe? Sonic Rivals? Eh...

I've played the megaman games, and they were good. I do have my PSP modded for homebrew. I've been downloading games and I still have a lot of space on my memory card for more. I have Dissidia and I'm downloading a torrent of God of war right now. I really want Crisis Core but whenever I try to save my game it gets corrupted.
Sonic Rivals sucks, btw.

Being MGS obsessive, Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops. Not a comedy, but it's great to play, despite a few graphical issues.

Anyway, mainly I'd recomend the Ratchet and Clank series. Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank are great games, and humourous too.

Lastly, Star Wars : Battlefront 2. I got addicted to this easily, gave me about a month non-stop play.

Other than those, I can't see any that you either have said you don't like (Sonic Rivals), or that just suck like Sims 2 on PSP.

I still don't have any ideas for PSP games. From my research I found that the top 3 are Crisis Core, God of War, and Wipeout. Crisis Core breaks when I save and I'm not a GOW fan, but I've yet to try Wipeout. I'm too picky with my games, I suppose.

Chrispy said:
but I've yet to try Wipeout. I'm too picky with my games, I suppose.

Wipeout Pulse's demo was fun. It's downloadable from PSP Playstation Store. Was gonna get it Amazon, but keep forgetting/can't be bothered.

Every Extend Extra is far from the best PSP game, but you may want to try it nontheless. I've been playing the PC version for quite some time, and it's always a good time killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back